Some people really need to be sterilized

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

You can't possibly be serious.

Everyone else here was talking about what this thread was started for until you came in and decided to play the part of the moral majority. It was unnecessary and no one cares. You're the one telling people (completely offensively, by the way) that they have no respect for human life because they're criticizing Jamie Lynn Spears. Don't YOU think that's a tad OTT? I have no problem with what this thread was started to discuss. You do. So.....quit posting in it.

:coffee:

So sterilization is a good thing?

Did you completely gloss over my post from last night where I stated that I did not agree with the thread starter's idea about that? You obviously did. Quelle surprise.

I do however think aside from that, this thread is doing no one any harm. Except for you. So maybe you should stop posting here. Because the more you post here, the more it looks like this thread really doesn't bother you all that much.

FOX news is reporting a large manger is being constructed on the Spears compound in Louisiana and assorted livestock are being trucked in. Don't suppose this child could be...God's other son?

I'd like to hear Mitt Romney weigh in on that question ! !

Edited by The Rover

:hsyterical:

In my part of the world, if you're over 25 and you have zero kids...you're all dried up. :lol:

BTW--Britney is like 27.. she's the same age as me...but a bit older.

:rolleyes:

:hysterical:

Really? that's sad that people think that. Where do you live? in the south? In the big cities it's different i think. Most of the women i know wanted to wait to they were out of college and had a secure future ahead of them. And of course had got their partying days out of their system. That's the smartest thing to do.

Really? that's sad that people think that. Where do you live? in the south? In the big cities it's different i think. Most of the women i know wanted to wait to they were out of college and had a secure future ahead of them. And of course had got their partying days out of their system. That's the smartest thing to do.

you know women?? :blink::huh:

that's a good one. :lol:

you're such a kidder. :beer:

You didn't see the words "Boise, Idaho" where it says "from" under her avatar? If Boise is in the South, you failed Geography class.

Don't take away from the topic with your gay accusations.

He wasn't saying you were gay, dumbass.

Edited by Electrophile

You didn't see the words "Boise, Idaho" where it says "location" under her avatar? If Boise is in the South, you failed Geography class.

He wasn't saying you were gay, dumbass.

You have obviously missed his recent posts directed at me.

I don't look to see where people are from. I had no idea she was from Idaho.

You have obviously missed his recent posts directed at me.

I don't look to see where people are from. I had no idea she was from Idaho.

You know, I'm pretty sure that by asking "you know women"? he was implying you're lonely and don't date. Which is not the same as gay.

BTW, two kids by 25 is not that big of a deal. Quite a few people I went to H.S. with are married with a couple kids by now, and we're all 25-26. And I went to H.S. in Chicago.

Edited by Electrophile

You know, I'm pretty sure that by asking "you know women"? he was implying you're lonely and don't date. Which is not the same as gay.

If you had read his recent gay jokes about me you would understand why i took it the way i did.

And i know all about women. I have dated enough of them. The reason i i am single is because the pickings in Toronto are pretty bad. I have standards. I am not gonna date unattractive women that approach me.

If you had read his recent gay jokes about me you would understand why i took it the way i did.

And i know all about women. I have dated enough of them. The reason i i am single is because the pickings in Toronto are pretty bad. I have standards. I am not gonna date unattractive women that approach me.

This says a lot about you.

BTW, two kids by 25 is not that big of a deal. Quite a few people I went to H.S. with are married with a couple kids by now, and we're all 25-26. And I went to H.S. in Chicago.

It's a big deal where i come from. Are your friends financially secure, college education, etc?

You know fuck all about women. You haven't dated enough of them to say you know "all" about women. The reason you're single is because you're a sexist, lazy pig. You have standards, but they're unreasonable, asinine and dated about 50 years. You don't want to date unattractive women because the women who approach you reflect your personality.....which is 10 steps to the left of unattractive.

So take a quarter and go buy a fucking clue.

It's a big deal where i come from. Are your friends financially secure, college education, etc?

You don't know how to read very well. I didn't say they were my friends. I said I went to H.S. with them. We're all on Facebook, so I know what they're up to right now. And yes, they all have college degrees.

Edited by Electrophile

And i know all about women. I have dated enough of them. The reason i am single is because the pickings in Toronto are pretty bad. I have standards. I am not gonna date unattractive women that approach me.

It's true, Erectumvile.

He does.

He has.

They are.

He does.

He would never.

And rightly so.

~666