Some people really need to be sterilized

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

Go to the corner of Younge and Queens!

I wouldn't want to.lol

I realize that there are less fortunate people in my city that have kids way to early and are on welfare or worse. But everyone i know have thankfully managed to avoid that. They are waiting until they have their s**t together. Financially secure, etc.

You know fuck all about women. You haven't dated enough of them to say you know "all" about women. The reason you're single is because you're a sexist, lazy pig. You have standards, but they're unreasonable, asinine and dated about 50 years. You don't want to date unattractive women because the women who approach you reflect your personality.....which is 10 steps to the left of unattractive.

So take a quarter and go buy a fucking clue.

You don't know how to read very well. I didn't say they were my friends. I said I went to H.S. with them. We're all on Facebook, so I know what they're up to right now. And yes, they all have college degrees.

I have been hooking up with women since my teens. I have plenty of experience. Not to mention all the women i have met and got to know. Which is tons.

My standards are not unreasonable. There are plenty of women that i find hot out there. My taste in women is not asinine or dated 50 years. I like pretty women who go after what they want . Modern women. Not women that want to be pursued and taken care of. If i was in to that then you could say it was 50 years out of date.

And i am not lazy. I have been rejected before when i was in my teens. And it stung badly. So i avoid it. That sh*t stays with you. And it's time women started contributing and doing that stuff.

Your view on me is totally wrong.

You didn't see the words "Boise, Idaho" where it says "from" under her avatar? If Boise is in the South, you failed Geography class.

The topic has totally vacated from this and this is again an insignificant contribution haha, but that is totally the way it is in Boise. I go to Boise State and nearly all of my friends are getting married or having kids and we're all in our early 20s. It's the way it goes here. People from rural areas tend to get married waaaay earlier because they don't know much of the outside world and are used to the same people. They think their first boyfriend/girlfriend is the one because that's all they know. I've lived in a crapload of small towns my whole live and it's just the way it goes. Personally I'd rather get the hell out of Idaho instead of following suit. :P

Anyway, the Spears sisters have small town roots... this may explain part of it. Actually it probably doesn't, but I figured I'd put it in there anyway.

As for the people who keep talking about sterilization and directing it back at me because of the title of the thread haha, I in no way advocate sterilization. I mean, other than in medical procedures. Although if I were to ever believe someone should be sterilized, it would be everyone in this family.

And i know all about women. I have dated enough of them. The reason i i am single is because the pickings in Toronto are pretty bad. I have standards. I am not gonna date unattractive women that approach me.

Ever thought of picking your ass up and moving to somewhere where the "pickings" aren't so slim?

Do it with all haste....become so laden with hot chicks that you don't have time for ole LZ.com.

Go out there and inflict your wangostein on as many women as will let you, in a desperate attempt to get every one of them back for not finding you sooner.

Go boy......

Go.

It is a mystery where exactly Spats goes to search for dates.

If Yonge/Queen is not the right street corner, then which roadblock is he waiting on?

Lookin' for love
(apologies to Waylon Jennings)

Spats spent a lifetime looking for you

Single bars and good time lovers, never true

Playing a fools game, hoping to win

Telling those sweet lies and losing again.

Spats was looking for love in all the wrong places

Looking for love in too many faces

Searching her eyes, looking for traces

Of what.. Spats' dreaming of...

Hopin' to find a friend and a lover

God bless the day Spats will discover

Another heart, lookin' for love ...

The topic has totally vacated from this and this is again an insignificant contribution haha, but that is totally the way it is in Boise. I go to Boise State and nearly all of my friends are getting married or having kids and we're all in our early 20s. It's the way it goes here. People from rural areas tend to get married waaaay earlier because they don't know much of the outside world and are used to the same people. They think their first boyfriend/girlfriend is the one because that's all they know. I've lived in a crapload of small towns my whole live and it's just the way it goes. Personally I'd rather get the hell out of Idaho instead of following suit. :P

Anyway, the Spears sisters have small town roots... this may explain part of it. Actually it probably doesn't, but I figured I'd put it in there anyway.

As for the people who keep talking about sterilization and directing it back at me because of the title of the thread haha, I in no way advocate sterilization. I mean, other than in medical procedures. Although if I were to ever believe someone should be sterilized, it would be everyone in this family.

Good points. I would hate to live in a small town.

It is a mystery where exactly Spats goes to search for dates.

If Yonge/Queen is not the right street corner, then which roadblock is he waiting on?

Lookin' for love
(apologies to Waylon Jennings)

Spats spent a lifetime looking for you

Single bars and good time lovers, never true

Playing a fools game, hoping to win

Telling those sweet lies and losing again.

Spats was looking for love in all the wrong places

Looking for love in too many faces

Searching her eyes, looking for traces

Of what.. Spats' dreaming of...

Hopin' to find a friend and a lover

God bless the day Spats will discover

Another heart, lookin' for love ...

I go to clubs primarily to meet women. There are tons of women at clubs and for the most part they are pretty. I have also tried being set up but my friends taste in women is questionable. I think they were trying get me to settle. So i had to bail on a few blind dates. Don't go on blind dates people. They are bad news. They are blind dates for a reason.lol I met my last girlfriend through friends and that went well for a little while but usually meeting women through friends hasn't worked. because my buddies have settled and in turn have attempted to get me to do the same. And i see what they have and what their relationships are like (possessive and clingy wives and girlfriends) and i say no thank you.

One of buddies though has a great girlfriend. She is really pretty, cool, easy going, etc. I envy what he has going. That's what i would like.

Where does everyone here go to meet the opposite sex? Maybe i am just looking in the wrong places for hotties to meet.

Ever thought of picking your ass up and moving to somewhere where the "pickings" aren't so slim?

Do it with all haste....become so laden with hot chicks that you don't have time for ole LZ.com.

Go out there and inflict your wangostein on as many women as will let you, in a desperate attempt to get every one of them back for not finding you sooner.

Go boy......

Go.

I would love to move to NY or LA but i can't afford it. I am pretty much stuck in Toronto.

I've been to Toronto a few times and found the women there are beautiful. It's a very cosmopolitan city, like London. Infinite variety.

I guess it depends on what one is looking for. I don't see a lot to choose from. A lot of the prettiest ones i have seen were taken.

I go to clubs primarily to meet women. There are tons of women at clubs and for the most part they are pretty. I have also tried being set up but my friends taste in women is questionable. I think they were trying get me to settle. So i had to bail on a few blind dates. Don't go on blind dates people. They are bad news. They are blind dates for a reason.lol I met my last girlfriend through friends and that went well for a little while but usually meeting women through friends hasn't worked. because my buddies have settled and in turn have attempted to get me to do the same. And i see what they have and what their relationships are like (possessive and clingy wives and girlfriends) and i say no thank you.

One of buddies though has a great girlfriend. She is really pretty, cool, easy going, etc. I envy what he has going. That's what i would like.

Where does everyone here go to meet the opposite sex? Maybe i am just looking in the wrong places for hotties to meet.

Spats, which clubs specifically you hang out at?

I might be wrong but...wouldn't there have been a guy involved who must have thought that bareback was a good idea? :rolleyes:

Oh well, maybe not. It's christmas time after all... :unsure:

Oh, snap. :D

And apparently right over the heads of those who think the girl is a "whore" and the guy is non-existent... I see the sexual double standard is alive and... sick as ever.

And apparently right over the heads of those who think the girl is a "whore" and the guy is non-existent... I see the sexual double standard is alive and... sick as ever.

I don't think she's a whore, I think she's an idiot. Who has unprotected sex in this day and age anymore? You're just asking for trouble. He's just as much of an idiot as she is, as far as I'm concerned. If he said no to protection and she went along with it or she suggested it and he talked her out of it.....whichever way it happened, it was stupidity plus.

I don't think she's a whore, I think she's an idiot. Who has unprotected sex in this day and age anymore? You're just asking for trouble. He's just as much of an idiot as she is, as far as I'm concerned. If he said no to protection and she went along with it or she suggested it and he talked her out of it.....whichever way it happened, it was stupidity plus.

Couldn't agree more, Lady E.

Just to clarify, it wasn't you who referred to her as a whore. But lots of folks are pickin' only on her, which is just annoying in the frickin' 21st century. These same people would probably hand Casey a cigar and pat him on the back for not shootin' blanks, you know?

From what I've read, he won't be charged because the difference in their ages is within what the laws allow.

Archived