TSRTS Coming to Theatre Near You Nov. 27th ! !

The Rover

See this website for Cities and theatres showing the Re-Mastered Version of TSRTS in Digital High Def on Tuesday, November 27th at 8:00PM Sharp! (No warm up movie... just like when Zeppelin toured...with no warm up band needed ..) :)

http://www.dandeentertainment.com/ledzeppelin.html

The List as posted on the above website as of tonight.

All of these theaters already are capable of showing Digital Movies in Cinema Grade DLP:

Ann Arbor Showcase

Athens Carmike 12

Atlanta Midtown Art

Austin Dobie Theatre

Berkeley, CA Rialto Elmwood

Birmingham, AL Summit 16

Boston Blackstone

Boston/Worcester Showcase Randolph

Boston Showcase Revere

Chicago City North 14

Chicago Village Crossing 18

Chicago Showplace 12

Chicago Showplace 16

Cincinnati Springdale

Dayton The Greene

Del Mar, CA UltraStar Highlands 8

Denver Chez Artiste

Detroit Emagine Canton

El Paso Carmike 16

Evansville, IN Stadium 16

Grand Rapids, MI Celebration North

Hartford, CT Buckland Hills

Houston River Oaks

Indianapolis Kerasotes Showplace 12

Indianapolis Kerasotes Showplace 16

Kalamazoo Kalamazoo 14

Lansing, MI Celebration Lansing

Long Island, NY Farmingdale Multiplex

Los Angeles The Bridge

Louisville Stonybrook Cinema De Lux 20

Milwaukee Downer Theatre

Minneapolis Inver Grove Heights 16

Minneapolis Coon Rapids 16

Muskegon, MI Cinema Carousel

Nashville Thoroughbred 20

New Orleans Canal Palace

New Haven Post 14 Cinema De Lux

New York Chelsea West

Philadelphia Anthony Wayne

Pittsburgh Pittsburgh North

Raleigh, NC Carmike 15

Rochester Galaxy 14

San Diego UltraStar Mission Valley 7

San Francisco Opera Plaza

San Louis Obispo The Downtown Center

Santa Fe, NM CCA Cinematheque

Santa Rosa, CA Rialto Lakeside

Seattle Metro Cinemas

St. Louis Chesterfield Galaxy 14

Warwick, RI Showcase Warwick

Washington DC Fairfax Corner 14

This sounds really cool! Unfortunately, the closest one to me is in New York, and seeing as I can't drive, and my father hated seeing it when it came out, I haven't got anyone to drive me.

Might be able to persuade my friend, though.

The closest showing is a 4 hour drive and my hubby has to work so, sadly, will not be able to see it.

I have the DVD ordered threw Amazon though, should be coming any day now.

Now if it were LZ, live and in person 4 hours away.....Well, you can finish that sentence. B)

I'm definitely going. Tickets were $12 each, but I so don't even care. :lol: JIMMY ON THE BIG SCREEN.

Two more days! Just two more days! I have a feeling that this is going to be the equivalent of a religious experience. Corny Laser Zeppelin at the planetarium was enough for me. I think TSRTS is going to be too much :lol: I really pity the other people in the theater who have to deal with the two of us.............

Some information about DLP in Movie Theaters:

DLP Cinema® Technology Surpasses 5,000 Screen Milestone Deployed by Every Major Circuit including AMC, Carmike, Cinemark and Regal Cinema

Now Showing in 42 Countries

October 17, 2007: Texas Instruments (TI) today announced that its DLP Cinema® technology has surpassed the 5,000 screen milestone on a path to doubling that next year. There are 5,260 DLP Cinema enabled theatres installed across the globe, an increase of 140% from the same period one year ago.

The pristine picture quality and ideal combination of contrast, color and brightness created by DLP Cinema allowed DLP Cinema technology to quickly become the industry standard. DLP Cinema® technology is deployed throughout 99% of the digital cinema market and is in every continent in the world except Antarctica. DLP Cinema expects to surpass 5,500 screens by mid November, 2007 and 10,000 screens by the end of 2008.

300 additional DLP Cinema projectors are expected to be fitted with 3-D capability in anticipation of the November release of Beowulf from Paramount Pictures, bringing the total 3-D equipped movie screens in the U.S. to 1,000.

For more information about DLP Cinema technology, or to find a movie theatre near you equipped with DLP Cinema projectors, please visit: www.dlpcinema.com.

About Texas Instruments DLP Products

DLP display technology from Texas Instruments offers clarity down to the most minute detail, delivering pictures rich with color, contrast and brightness to large-screen HDTVs and projectors for business, home, professional venue and digital cinema (DLP Cinema®). DLP is the only HDTV technology built from a foundation in the digital cinema where it set the industry standard demonstrated by the deployment of DLP Cinema technology in 5,000 theaters worldwide. At the heart of every DLP chip is an array of up to 2.2 million microscopic mirrors which switch incredibly fast to create a high resolution, highly reliable, full color image. DLP technology’s chip architecture and inherent speed advantage provides razor-sharp images and excellent reproduction of fast motion video.

I am still shocked, that with five DLP Movie Theaters in the Dallas area, that None of them is showing TSRTS Nov. 27th. Somebody dropped the ball here!!

Thanks for dissing the entire state of Maryland,fuckers. :angry:

Yep ! ! . . . And like the DFW area there several DLP Theaters that could have hosted the event.

I got an e-mail back from D&E, and they said they were bummed that they could not get any of the DFW DLP theaters to carry the movie. But they did say they tried !

Here are the DLP Cinemas in the MD area where TSRTS could have played tonight:

http://www.dlp.com/cinema/default.aspx

Muvico Egyptian 24

7000 Arundel Mills Circle, C-1

Hanover, Maryland 21076

(443) 755-8992

Bow Tie Annapolis Mall 11

1020 Annapolis Mall

Annapolis, Maryland 21401

(410) 224-1145

AFI Silver Theatre Cultural Center

8633 Colesville Road