What is the TRUE meaning of Zoso?

PlantOneOnMe

Message to "Crowley Wizard". I responded to your PM and got the following:

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

I'd be happy to respond, but obviously cannot. If you read this post and can change your settings, I'll gladly resend the reply. Just PM me again to let me know you've made your inbox accessible. Cheers, Ev :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
did any1 ever think that page just saw the symbol somewhere and said: "hey look, this is cool, i'm gonna use this on a album", maybe the reason he doesn't explain it is because there's nothing really to explain. sometimes it's just that simple.

Once again:

The "Zoso" symbol is from a book known as the The Red Dragon or Grand Grimoire, an occult book published in the 16th century. The symbol stands for Saturn which is the ruling planet of Capricorn, Page's birth sign. And yes, sometimes it is just that simple! ;)

ZosoHighlighted.jpg

And just to go a little deeper as I've posted this in this thread repeatedly, let's take it apart piece by piece. The "Z" is a version of the symbol for Capricorn. The "S" is for Saturn. The bisecting line and "O"s symbolize Saturn's rings.

Edited by Evster2012

From reading all the posts and links on this thread I have learned that we still have no freaking clue what it means :lol:

Um, read the above post of mine. It's pretty clear. In writing. If you wish to dispute, please bring your argument.

Unless of course you're kidding around! :lol:

Edited by Evster2012

Once again:

The "Zoso" symbol is from a book known as the The Red Dragon or Grand Grimoire, an occult book published in the 16th century. The symbol stands for Saturn which is the ruling planet of Capricorn, Page's birth sign. And yes, sometimes it is just that simple! ;)

ZosoHighlighted.jpg

And just to go a little deeper as I've posted this in this thread repeatedly, let's take it apart piece by piece. The "Z" is a version of the symbol for Capricorn. The "S" is for Saturn. The bisecting line and "O"s symbolize Saturn's rings.

I saw an explanation just like this one in the 70's! With a pic similar to this one!

Great post Ev :D .......and yes folks,it is THAT simple. :lol:

I saw an explanation just like this one in the 70's! With a pic similar to this one!

Great post Ev :D .......and yes folks,it is THAT simple. :lol:

For those who want to hear my friend. The same astrological symbols are on Page's outfits. Saturn, Mercury, Cancer, etc. Some would rather it be left a mystery. I get that. But yet, they ask the question.

Can't have the cake and eat it too. :lol:

Hey folks, if you don't want to know, don't read the thread. What can I say?

For those who want to hear my friend. The same astrological symbols are on Page's outfits. Saturn, Mercury, Cancer, etc. Some would rather it be left a mystery. I get that. But yet, they ask the question.

Can't have the cake and eat it too. :lol:

Hey folks, if you don't want to know, don't read the thread. What can I say?

Ev, How many more times.......are you going to have to explain this? :huh:

If it were me, I would tell them to back track on this thread, or, the way I found out what it meant was by Googleing it. I guess it's easier to ask here.

Googleing is just what someone puts on it that no one can refute. Like Wikipedia.

I like to think I brought a bit more to the table.

There's the internet and what anyone puts out there, then there's actually reading the works.

But yeah, it's easy now. No longer do you have to spend countless hours in occult bookstores.

I guess I wasted my time with the Goat Footed God.

Um, read the above post of mine. It's pretty clear. In writing. If you wish to dispute, please bring your argument.

Unless of course you're kidding around! :lol:

Mostly a joke but yeah, from that site, it made it seem too simple, but it is all a speculation nobody can be a 100% sure but great job either way :lol:

Edited by Soccerzubs

Once again:

ZosoHighlighted.jpg

After reading this forum This HAS to be the answer...It just makes sense :D

After reading this forum This HAS to be the answer...It just makes sense :D

Yeah, it's that simple. I feel bad for taking the mystery out of it, but the whole "Jimmy sold his soul to the devil" crap is just so tired (thanks Stephen Davis). So maybe now we can just move on. Thanks for acknowledging my post "Slagfarmer". I've posted it so many times my fingers are numb (as much as some are sick of seeing me post it!)! :lol:

Cheers! :beer:

Googleing is just what someone puts on it that no one can refute. Like Wikipedia.

I like to think I brought a bit more to the table.

There's the internet and what anyone puts out there, then there's actually reading the works.

But yeah, it's easy now. No longer do you have to spend countless hours in occult bookstores.

I guess I wasted my time with the Goat Footed God.

I know that Wikipedia is just what people write in it but I have found a lot of what people write is correct, checking with other sources as well. I wish they would have had it when I was in school, maybe I would have done better. I hated reading books when I was a kid. When I got older I liked reading, that is till the eyes started failing. Life is ironic!

I just thought that ZoSo was supposed to mean something to particular people.

I was born on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month. Just like Damian Thorn :D

I suppose I can link that in with the ZoSo symbol ?

The album ?

I just thought it was a coded map.

LED ZEPPELIN = LED ZE PPEL IN = LEAD THE PEOPLE IN

WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS = WHEN THE VEEEL BREAKS = WHEN THE WALL/VEIL BREAKS

to the...

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN at OLYMPIA :D

All I had to do was FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT

2146.full.jpg

See the keyhole at the top ? I know where that is, just wondering if I should break the wall, because it's blocked at the moment and the reptile looks happy.

2096.full.jpg

The RED pill or the BLUE pill ?

Olympia, Rome, London, Evil, Hermit, Hermes, Crowley,

WindMill, Seven seals, etc ?? wtf ? :lol:

I had to do a load of researching.

ShropshireLoggerhead.jpg

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

rubbish.

That card was just another example of some of the stuff I had to trawl through.

Should of picked a more appropriate one really.

We'll see how rubbish it is when I'm through that seal.

So you must know the true meaning of the symbol ZoSo to say such a comment ?

Enlighten me & not with that stuff you find on the internet. :hysterical:

Are you one of those people that believe everything the tv tells you ?

Have you ever seeked to gain hidden knowledge ?

I suggest you do it.

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

Read post 111 by evster 2012. End of discussion

I read the whole topic for a laugh at the speculation, thanks.

Agreed, end of discussion.

Conclusion

You're all correct, you all know what that whole album means. Used the key, researched all you could, visited the cave with the horns etc..

:hysterical:

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

That card was just another example of some of the stuff I had to trawl through.

Should of picked a more appropriate one really.

We'll see how rubbish it is when I'm through that seal.

So you must know the true meaning of the symbol ZoSo to say such a comment ?

Enlighten me & not with that stuff you find on the internet. :hysterical:

Are you one of those people that believe everything the tv tells you ?

Have you ever seeked to gain hidden knowledge ?

I suggest you do it.

yes, one more appropriate might have been better. emphasis on might.

through the seal? hurry up....

true meaning? can only be held by the owner. all other "true" meanings" are suppositions. but you knew that, didn't you?

i knew you did.

symbols, or course, are for the 'symbol-minded'.

where is the will? always the key...

to seek the true hidden knowledge, look into yourself. all else is a poor reflection. especially when focused on what others searched for and possibly found.

your suggestions for my personal time are hysterically funny. i refrain from the little smiley faces, although you do wear them well....

how you have spent your time so far is not only wasteful, but rubbish.

don't pretend. just be. and let others be.

good luck!

I just used the first illuminati card that came up.

A being at the start of the alphabet & all that. ;)

"true meaning? can only be held by the owner. all other "true" meanings" are suppositions".

Agreed, I was merely quoting the thread title when suggesting that you must know.

I've researched the hidden knowledge. I just wish the powers that be would of given Jimmy, Crowley, Pike etc the freedom to come out & tell the truth.

I don't understand why everything has to be kept hidden. What's the motive ? anyway, that's a story for another forum rather than a music forum.

"how you have spent your time so far is not only wasteful, but rubbish". "don't pretend"

Just wanted to see things about the symbol from a fans perspective.

See my time here as you will, that's up to you. Each to their own & all that.

I don't expect you to understand, in fact, I don't see how you possibly could.

I'm not pretending. Like I said, I just wish they all would of told the truth.

Never mind.

:P Just for you, I know you love smilies. Everyone loves the smilies. :P

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-