What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

No it's not the Velvet Underground...it's the Grateful Dead. A prime reason why I prefer the early Dead to later years. 1967-1972 are my years of choice....when they were still experimental and not just a good-timey boogie-woogie band. More "Dark Star". Less "Truckin'.

I love the Grateful Dead.  There are always a few songs that capture a wider audience and seem to "spoil" it for the tie-dye hard fans.  I get as big a kick out of Touch or Grey as I do Cream Puff War.  Some fans don't realize that the Dead were playing Touch of Grey in 1983--four years before their MTV success.  Heck, I loved the video and the fact that it awakened so many fans to their music.  

1 hour ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Hey Sath, I just thought I'll give you a heads up about something really cool. 

Claypool and Lennon are live streaming their show in Philadelphia, for the whole world to see! :D 

Here's the link:

The show starts in 15 hours. I think I might be tuning in! Hope you can too! :) 

13 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Hey Sath, I just thought I'll give you a heads up about something really cool. 

Claypool and Lennon are live streaming their show in Philadelphia, for the whole world to see! :D 

Here's the link:

The show starts in 15 hours. I think I might be tuning in! Hope you can too! :) 

Almost forgot about that, thanks for the heads up P! :gimmefive: