What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

Allman Brothers Band January 23, 1971 Late Show @ Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY.

By the provenance of chef...this is ABB firing on all cylinders. Absolutely smoking show. "Midnight Rider" is playing now, and this follows as lyrical a performance of "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" as I have been privileged to hear.

A must-have for any serious fan of live music.

I'm so glad that you are enjoying it, Duane is definitely "hitting the note"!

The early show is out there somewhere!

I'm so glad that you are enjoying it, Duane is definitely "hitting the note"!

Especially on "Johnny B. Goode"...if that really is him singing and not Berry Oakley. Never heard Duane's singing voice before.

Still a good live band, but I'm just not feeling their new album. Having a hard time getting into it.

Still a good live band, but I'm just not feeling their new album. Having a hard time getting into it.

Me too. After seeing them live a year ago and listening to their new material...it's time to switch it up a little. Pick up the pace a bit, no? Love her voice and stage presence. Just the material is a little stale at this point, IMO.

The show so good I am keeping it in the cd carousel for another go 'round...Allman Brothers Band @ Capitol Theatre, January 23, 1971 (late show).

Berry's bass gets very loud and rumbly at the end...especially during "Hot 'lanta". chef free, you mentioned the early show being out there...here it is, combined with the late show!

The show so good I am keeping it in the cd carousel for another go 'round...Allman Brothers Band @ Capitol Theatre, January 23, 1971 (late show).

Berry's bass gets very loud and rumbly at the end...especially during "Hot 'lanta". chef free, you mentioned the early show being out there...here it is, combined with the late show!

Well I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!

Snakefinger
March 15,1981
The Stone,San Francisco
Soundboard>cass>?>EAC>flac
01. Smelly Tongues
02. Trashing All The Loves of History
03. Don't Lie
04. Living in Vain
05. The Picture Makers Vs Children of the Sea
06. Magic & Ecstasy
07. I Love Mary
08. The Vivian Girls