What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

13 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Jane's Addiction - King County Fairgrounds 1991

I was there! Light drizzle off and on the whole day. August 28, I think...it was the final show of that first Lollapalooza tour. The lineup was slightly different than the three earlier Lolla shows I saw at Irvine Meadows in July.

Two Jane's Addiction/Nine Inch Nails shows at the Universal Amphitheatre in January and February 1991.

Four Lollapalooza shows in the summer.

And the Craig Lee benefit at the Hollywood Palace in the fall of 1991...where JA did an acoustic set and Perry sported a black eye courtesy of Eric Avery.

Seven total Jane's Addiction shows in 1991. Then they broke up.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I was there! Light drizzle off and on the whole day. August 28, I think...it was the final show of that first Lollapalooza tour. The lineup was slightly different than the three earlier Lolla shows I saw at Irvine Meadows in July.

Two Jane's Addiction/Nine Inch Nails shows at the Universal Amphitheatre in January and February 1991.

Four Lollapalooza shows in the summer.

And the Craig Lee benefit at the Hollywood Palace in the fall of 1991...where JA did an acoustic set and Perry sported a black eye courtesy of Eric Avery.

Seven total Jane's Addiction shows in 1991. Then they broke up.

:thumbsup:Wow!

15 hours ago, nick2632 said:

Black Sabbath - Live in Asbury Park 1975

45 years ago today!

This has got to be the absolute best recording of Black Sabbath with the perfect setlist, and the best atmosphere.

Classic. Gets a bit bogged down in the middle but the first half hour is perhaps the best you will hear?