Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Anything that's going on in your thoughts at the exact moment of reading this subject

like at the moment

I'm thinking of that tune "It's a holly jolly Christmas" from the Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" Christmas special that's been played on TV every year for decades

Well well.

Northern Mankey.

Long time no here ol' son. How're you ?

Thoughts.

I'm thinking I'd better quit fucking around here and get on with some work.

I'm thinking that people are really stupid because they wait for the media to tell them what the truth is. Even the people who know the media is lying to them, and know the important stuff don't try to tell other people. And if we do, people don't listen because they didn't see it on TV. But if you ask them "does the media lie?" they will tell you "of course they do". :wtf:

I've used Vista, but I haven't used it enough to realise why it pisses people off. So, why is that? Even my girlfriend hates Vista, and she's computer illiterate.

Anyway, I was thinking about how many different houses I'm going to eat Christmas dinner at this year, but now I'm thinking about taking a shit.

I'm thinking its criminally lame I have to go back to each one of my 400 cdrs and re-format them. ... cause adaptec direct-cd ended their support at win98, and i was apparently lucky it worked on xp at all.

cd-rs which house like 95% the music I have, going back to ole Napster.

I'm also thinking I dont give 2 shits that 'com surrogate has an error'.

fucking vista and its mac-like glossiness...what a foul temptress you are.

I'm thinking about the song Suppers Ready, my guitar and why there is a new thread by Empire every day and why there are so many new threads when I come on everyday...

I'm thinking that there's alot of attractive fellas on this here site, yow!! :D

I so agree, with that, and if your free and single all the better. :D

I'm thinking that in another 22 minutes I can get the hell out of this place !! :blink:

C'MON 3:30pm !!

I'm thinking that there's alot of attractive fellas on this here site, yow!! :D

I spy with my little eye a lady who likes The Madcap Laughs and a certain guitarist.

I spy with my little eye a lady who likes The Madcap Laughs and a certain guitarist.

DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ya been!!!!!!! I haven't been around in awhile, I went to the other site and no one was there! :angry: Didn't know it had changed around!!

I so agree, with that, and if your free and single all the better. :D

I'm free and single.

But, unfortunately, way too good for most of the women on the board.

Can't help it.

Sorry.

However ... if you feel that you are young enough, smart enough, good looking enough and stinky enough ... I may give you an interview ... in order to assess your worthiness through a comprehensive sniff-test.

Line up to the left and strip down to your socks.

I'll be with you in a moment.

Thanks so much...

~666

DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ya been!!!!!!! I haven't been around in awhile, I went to the other site and no one was there! :angry: Didn't know it had changed around!!

I've been good. Yeah, where have you been!??! :angry:

I've been good. Yeah, where have you been!??! :angry:

aaaaaah I got myself a guy now and he dislikes it when I go on my band forums so I've been laying off a bit, but now I have a different username and he can't find this site when he googles my old username haha!!! I never told him I dig Zeppelin.

aaaaaah I got myself a guy now and he dislikes it when I go on my band forums so I've been laying off a bit, but now I have a different username and he can't find this site when he googles my old username haha!!! I never told him I dig Zeppelin.

Another guy and it's not me? :(

I'm hurt, puss.

:P

Another guy and it's not me? :(

I'm hurt, puss.

:P

Shit Double you're young enuff to be my son!!! *insert hysterical emoticon* :D