Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Amazon is a little bastard. I ordered a CD and a DVD with the one day shipping option, which made shipping cost nearly twenty dollars, and they didn't come in today! According to the tracking information on my account, I don't think it even got sent out yet. For shame, stealing money from college kids who only sometimes buy toilet paper and other times pilfer it from various bathrooms on campus.

I also just saw an ad on NBC for a show called "My Dad is Better Than Your Dad." Ah, we're teaching the youth of our country so much.

On 12/19/2007 at 12:15 PM, Old Scratch said:

I'm free and single.

But, unfortunately, way too good for most of the women on the board.

Can't help it.

Sorry.

However ... if you feel that you are young enough, smart enough, good looking enough and stinky enough ... I may give you an interview ... in order to assess your worthiness through a comprehensive sniff-test.

Line up to the left and strip down to your socks.

I'll be with you in a moment.

Thanks so much...

~666

WOW!

This guy knows what he likes and how to get it.

Props to him!

5 hours ago, kipper said:

WOW!

This guy knows what he likes and how to get it.

Props to him!

Ah, Old Scratch, long banned from the forum. He could be really funny but nasty too, it's no wonder he got banned.

I REALLY need to check out early Fleetwood Mac after watching this.....

Yes, I have lead a sheltered life. I have no knowledge at all outside of the Buckingham/Nicks stuff.

15 hours ago, JTM said:

Ah, Old Scratch, long banned from the forum. He could be really funny but nasty too, it's no wonder he got banned.

On my other Led Zeppelin forum somebody said this Scratch guy used to be a roadie for the band. Could just be the stuff of legend, but the way that guy talks I could imagine him at the Edgewater.

Crazy times I guess...

I wonder, if a rock-star can pass his(her) PhD defense. In Russian State Commision for Titles and Degrees. (Высшая Аттестационная Комиссия).