Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Eating a strawberry and thinking of Spring time.

Swell...now I'm right back to thinking about how many strawberry plants to plant this spring. :rolleyes:

Eating a strawberry and thinking of Spring time.

Swell...now I'm right back to thinking about how many strawberry plants to plant this spring. :rolleyes:

Plant lots of them! I love strawberries and there are so many things to do with them. I can send you a few recipes if you like. :)

the demon is hungry today it won't stop eating. make it go away

I am thinking i have just seen a really pointless thread !! there are a few but the one i just saw i couldn't even be bothered to go in to look !! <_<:angry::rolleyes::)

I am trying to decide whether I should stock up on some cheap sandals that I really want for this summer...

Do I really need them? Of COURSE I do! :D

I need to pick my daughter from work. Maybe I shouldnt wear my pajamas. Nah, what the hell, my pjs are cool and I dont care what people think. I'm comfortable and thats what counts.

I am trying to decide whether I should stock up on some cheap sandals that I really want for this summer...

Do I really need them? Of COURSE I do! :D

A girl can NEVER have enough shoes!

A girl can NEVER have enough shoes!

Yeah she can when her closet if over flooding with them and she has to store them in the basement refrigerator that never gets used :D

Of course, I unplugged the refrigerator :blink:

Yeah she can when her closet if over flooding with them and she has to store them in the basement refrigerator that never gets used :D

Of course, I unplugged the refrigerator :blink:

Sometimes I wish I had more feet so I could wear more than one pair at a time! My father told me if I bought more shoes he'd put them on and kick me. Too bad they're too small for him and I'm going shoe shopping tomorrow!

Holy crap...

I've got four pairs of shoes total! Just don't feel like having to have diff shoes for every day.

Holy crap...

I've got four pairs of shoes total! Just don't feel like having to have diff shoes for every day.

FOUR?! :o My closet door is open and I see at least 25 pairs!

Maybe because I'm a guy?

Well, that shouldn't stop you from expanding your shoe horizons!

My shoe horizon is at the point my feet feel comfortable with them on, and I'm quite happy with that.