Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Thinking about the song I am trying to play, and why I can't play it half as well as I could three months ago :mellow:

How I should be doing something different, but I don't know what I want to do...except maybe ignore the story Dave's reading aloud to me... (it's hard to listen to stories read aloud in monotone...) :lol::hysterical:

Still thinking about the effin' strawberry plants.

as a child strawberries grew wild in my yard. a bit of heaven

How fucking funny the South Park episode that has Cartman with his hand as Jennifer Lopez is... :hysterical: "My kisses taste like tacos!"

I'm thinking of the problems associated in trying to move a dead body from one location to another.

Haul it into the bathtub and cover it with lime. It'll be gone in no time.

Oh my gosh is it really this early? And I'm actually awake :blink:? I want to go back to bed.

That i gotta go study... but i don't fell like it.... :coffee:

I was just thinking about how laughable it was to get a message from Legacy01 telling me that he blocked me.

Seems that the poor English lad just doesn't understand the principle of "if you dish it out you better learn to take it."

Somebody send him a hug from me.

:lol:

I'm trying to make sense of a gift one of my mom's friends got me...she got me a Bible, and I'm not religious. On one hand, it is personalized and is one of those study guide ones, that makes it easier to understand...on the other hand, I don't like being told what to think. Did she think I am christian? Is she trying to convert me? Or was it simply a nice gift from one person to another? :unsure:

on the other hand, I don't like being told what to think.

Why do you assume that you ARE being told what to think? If someone gave you a book on Botany, would you assume that they were pushing you to become a botanist?

I'm trying to make sense of a gift one of my mom's friends got me...she got me a Bible, and I'm not religious. On one hand, it is personalized and is one of those study guide ones, that makes it easier to understand...on the other hand, I don't like being told what to think. Did she think I am christian? Is she trying to convert me? Or was it simply a nice gift from one person to another? :unsure:
If it was me Mona, I'd just accept it as a gift and leave it at that. If she ever asks about it, it may give you the oppurtunity to explain to her that you're not a religious person and do not appreciate being told what to think. Is your mother religious ? maybe she's talked to her friend about you ? I have an aunt who is out to save everyone's soul, I had to set her straight once, it was akward and upset her, but she knows where I stand. She just thinks I'm going to hell.... :rolleyes: P.S. Maybe you could ask her if she purchased it at a bookstore where you could take it back and exchange it for something you actually want.