Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking about the new gloves that Rorer bought me....they're pink and purple with hearts and skulls on them :yay::lol:

Edited by ZoSoDragon

I went to Target...dropped $100 on makeup, shampoo, zit treatments, whitestrips, a new curling iron...

...sometimes I wish I was one of those girls that didn't shave their legs or wear makeup.

I'd have a lot more money. :lol:

Alas, I'm not. I like primping and looking extra girly! :P

That I should be getting back to my reorganization project in my shed...

I am thinkig that I haven't seen you for a long time, IGG!

:wave:

I want to see new england go undefeated that would be awsome! I just love the way they play as a team!

I'm thinking that there is something seriously wrong with me when I'm actually looking forward to the semester starting tomorrow. Of course, come tomorrow, I'll wish it was summer already. Then come summer, I'll wish it was the next school year because I'll hate my summer job. Then when that year's over I'll be graduating, so I'll wish I was still in college.

It's a vicious cycle.

Edited by BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

I'm thinking...I thought I logged out earlier, left the puter on, came back after getting pissed off watching Lou idiot Dobbs, discovered I WAS still logged On, so now I'm thinkin'........I look like I've been on here alllll day.... :bagoverhead:

Honest...I wasn't! :lol:

Waiting for a debate to come on.

I know you care!

:P

I want to see new england go undefeated that would be awsome! I just love the way they play as a team!

Me, too! They're my hometown team. Been a good sports year for long suffering Boston/New England fans :D Growing up, the Patriots were a joke, so it's really great to see how amazing the team is now. And the right field bleachers at Fenway Park used to be my home away from home another life time ago. So, between the Sox and the Pats...it's all good, baby.

I'm thinking about how I'm catching a cold.

Sit next to the half-open window for some time. Works perfectly, catch guaranteed.

I'm thinking about how I'm catching a cold.

Me too. It must be cyber-contagious.

Sit next to the half-open window for some time. Works perfectly, catch guaranteed.

Actually I mean that I am getting one and I'm thinking about it because it's going to suck. Everyone at my school is sick.