Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

My girlfriend would like us to move in together...

problem is I have two cats... she has two cats... one of hers is the one I gave her because the law states two cats per apartment and the cat I gave her was constantly harrased by the cats I have which were dumped on me 5 years ago by a witch who asked me to take care of them for a month whom I haven't seen since and ya know it's not the cats fault that they ended up in this situation

The reliability of Instant Messaging on wireless phones pretty much blows.

How in roughly and I say "roughly" very "roughly." Around 200,000,000,000,000 years the sun will collapse, turn into a black hole, SHHHHHHOOOOOP, there goes that huge sucking sound, all surrounding matter will pour into it, becoming a Quasar and emit an energy nothing can escape....blue light emissions shooting everywhere. BLING BLING.

I wont be here, but should be some light show. No wait we dont know if our sun is at the center of the galaxy huh?

Anyone???

Shadow

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

^yuk. Sorry.

I'm thinking about several things: how I shouldn't be drinking wine if I'm in the "I feel fat" mode, ('cause wine's going to help with the extra weight...) how I kind of want to watch a movie, how I kind of want to get my homework done (even though its not due until Tuesday--all of it), how I'm kinda cold but don't really want to turn up the thermostat...

and finally, how it's crazy that when I went to school at 4pm it started snowing--then at 5:40, we had about two inches of new snow and I cleaned off my car in the parking lot before my 6pm class--and then after that class (at 9pm), how I had to sweep off another two inches off my car. Wow. Crazy. Especially since Boise's average yearly precipitation is 18"...

I'm going to miss my dog. :(

What happened to your dog? :o

What happened to your dog? :o

We're giving him up for adoption today. We're moving out of state in a few months and we can't take him with us.....he doesn't do well in cars, and my sister is allergic to him. The shelter is a no-kill and the English Springer Spaniel Society will come and get him and give him a good home. We've had him for almost 7 years. But, with the amount of work we need to do in the kitchen where he chewed stuff up, it's best that he go on to a better place.

I'm wrecked. :(

We just had to give our dog to a no-kill shelter too. He always had a lot of issues with fear and occasional aggression, and he was getting worse with the baby here. He was growling too often, and he bit me one day, and we just couldn't risk him doing it to the baby once he starts walking. So we decided it was best for the baby that we get rid of the dog, we just couldn't risk it. But it was really hard, my wife SOBBED when I took him away. It's been about a week and a half, and we still feel terrible about it, even though we knew it was the right decision. We consulted a bunch of experts and animal behaviorists, and they all agreed that we had no choice...

^I'm sorry to hear, you guys. Matt-if your dog was tearing up the house and being aggressive, you definitely made the right choice. Electrophile-I'm sorry to hear that he won't be going with you guys to your new home, but your sister's health is more important.

Its awesome that you guys were able to find a no-kill shelter. I don't think we have any of those here, and I'm sure I'd be devastated if I had to get rid of a pet under those circumstances. Hell--Oscar's been quite the buddy(especially for a cat)--Dave thinks he's our son or something! :lol: Even though we don't have a no-kill shelter, there is something around here that is set up so people will take in "foster pets," if the shelter's getting close to euthinasition (I know the word's spelled wrong--but it's spelled so wrong that the spell check doesn't know what it is!) or something. There's a lot of talk about "foster owners" when I look at the humane society's pages, but I don't really know anything about it.

im thinking PLEASE KEEP THE CATS if not ill have them :)

I like the cats,

I really don't feel like dropping them off at a no kill shelter either

as they would be stuck in cages till and if someone decides to take them

and they've been together like most of if not all their lives

so I wouldn't want to seperate them either

if I could find a home that'd take both of them I'd feel a lot better

butt it may come to that

if you'd like them it's a long expensive flight to England

and i can't afford it

if I could afford to keep this apartment for them I would

Edited by roblindblad

How do I get rid of ......HICCCCCCCUPS

How do I get rid of ......HICCCCCCCUPS

2 Tablespoons of sugar, NOT IMITATION those are killing people. Anyways, let those dissolve around tongue, swallow with a bit warm tea. Dont use cold cold drinks or hot hot drinks for awhile, your looking to adjust acids (counter). Sip at the warm tea, dont guzzle it..

:D

PS A Nutritionist is a friend. They are a good source for many things which bother people. Namely diet. Hey Rob, good for the cats, thats really nice.

Hey Rob, good for the cats, thats really nice.

It's nice that I'm going to try to find a good home for them

however it doesn't feel so nice thinking of getting rid pf them

I'm thinking about doing this:

FLM02081.jpg

I'm also thinking:

1-I'm glad both of our cats are rescues.

2-How fucking cold it is in here.

3-How I'm convinced someone "up there" fuckin' hates me.

4-How fucking bored I am right now.

5-How much I love and miss my wife.

I'm thinking about doing this:

FLM02081.jpg

I'm also thinking:

1-I'm glad both of our cats are rescues.

2-How fucking cold it is in here.

3-How I'm convinced someone "up there" fuckin' hates me.

4-How fucking bored I am right now.

5-How much I love and miss my wife.

Where's the wife '59? Hope she isn't away for too long. We can't survive without your dry wit around here, though we are certainly willing to help you forget things a while as you need to .

Have one on me. It looks like a beer but it tastes like JD ;):beer:

Edited by Knebby

Where's the wife '59? Hope she isn't away for too long. We can't survive without your dry wit around here, though we are certainly willing to help you forget things a while as you need to .

Have one on me. It looks like a beer but it tastes like JD ;):beer:

She's only at work;but tommorrow;she's going out of town,just for the day.

Thanks. B)