Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Awww ^ That's so sweet 59.

I'm thinking I need to spend less time on line. On message board anyway.

I don't want to be a total boardaholic, which during the 02 gig I was most definitely.

So, I'm testing myself as to self control...jeez, it's not as easy as it sounds. :(

I'm thinking I want to have a "yard sale" but indoors...maybe the flea market.

I have all this "stuff" that I don't really NEED. Most of it is still in boxes because I don't want to put it out and have to dust it! I figure the more I can part with the better.

Minimalism.

Oh, and I can get rid of a bunch of old gold I never wear anymore. What, it's like 800 an ounce now, maybe more.

I can't stand anything around my neck anymore. The only necklaces I wear are bigger silver beads or stones so I can sell everything else.

It's nice that I'm going to try to find a good home for them

however it doesn't feel so nice thinking of getting rid pf them

Well,

You get my drift anyways. I see you a lot in another thread which is always interesting to me, some find it boring. I think it's fun..but then I know people who love to play solitaire and I cant stand it, chuckles.

Some people woulda just took em to the pound.

Shad :unsure: w

I am thinking about how Time passes by the same standard as death and joy.

There is no melody ... no rhythm ... to the apparent musical fluctuation thererin.

There is only the relentless click of passage alone. A chimerical passage of one, solitary beat. One note. One single note.

We live in equinimity. No high ... no low. No to or fro. Only an apparent wave of a painted flag drawn on a two dimensional canvas on which we paint a fictional world of color and anticipated motion.

What we live is only what is implied by our projected ideas of what should be ... and what we think our memories should have been.

Time is only ... truly ... still.

-0-

Edited by I Am

I had a thought but i have forgotten it while reading all of yours, i dont mean to be rude but i guess im just thoughtless! :)

Right now, I'm thinking how stupid I was to bother shoveling the snow outside. :lol: I shoveled it because there was like three inches already and I'm going to be at school tonight. There's already a good amount of snow on the stuff I shoveled.

Oh well. I needed the exercise. :D

I'm also thinking how ironic it is that I'm sitting in my kitchen, enjoying the scent of blooming gardenias, and it's snowing like crazy outside! :lol:

My cat's mesmerized by it. I pulled the blinds up so we have a full view. He's planted on the back of the couch. :D

Haha I've been sitting in my dorm room for the past two hours because my senior communication seminar class was cancelled and one of the maintenance guys has already shoveled several times. Poor guy.

Anyway, I'm thinking that if Zeppelin really does tour this fall I won't be able to see it because I'll be studying abroad in Spain for my last semester! What the hell was I thinking?! I would seriously consider not going if it meant I could see the guys. I would seriously consider not even graduating if I could. I need to keep my priorities straight after all... Zeppelin or a college education? I think we all know who the real winner is there.

You could always get a college education after Zeppelin. ROFL

I'm really, really, really HOPING that my classes get canceled tonight. They closed 1/4 of the big parking garage this morning, so on top of my leaving 45 minutes before class (due to the snow), I spent over 20 minutes looking for a f-ing parking spot. Once I decided there wasn't one in the garage, it took me over 20 minutes to get out--I couldn't get out of the parking garage once I got to the top. :rolleyes:

I finally did, and I parked at the health and wellness center--and risked getting a ticket because the parking meters don't accept dollar coins!

Oh man, that is the worst place to park. The parking Nazis always get you. That must be their convening place. I didn't even bring my car this semester because I'm tired of buying seven thousand dollar parking permits and having nowhere to park. When Al Gore came here last year, I got back from grocery shopping and there was not a single place to park. Some Al Gore groupie had stolen my usual spot, too. Bitch.

You must live in the new halls, eh?

I hate that f-ing parking garage. I had a class during Al Gore's thing--but I had to be there early enough that I avoided that crap.

I used to live on Euclid--on the OTHER side of Beacon, and people would park in my driveway, yard and in my carport spot during football games.

I'm seriously mulling over the possiblity of putting my two-weeks' notice in at work.

The company dropped my health insurance after putting out a benefits flier that said if your average hours worked is 24 or above you are eligible for a limited medical, dental, and vision package-starting in 2008. For the full benefits package, the cut-off is an average of 30 hours per week. My average for the past six months came in at 29.76 hours. I'm .24 hours a week away from qualifing for the full benefits package, (that's like 15 minutes!) but ery much over the 24 hours required for the limited package. After I called good old SuperValu, they informed me that even though every other benefit outlined in the 2008 benefit program is in action right now, the other one won't be until after July. THE FIRST PAGE OF THE BENEFITS BOOKLET SAYS THAT ALL OF THE BENEFITS OUTLINED IN THE BOOK ARE MEANT FOR THE PERIOD OF JANUARY 1, 2008- DECEMBER 31, 2008. No one can explain to me why they are refusing to honor this--the benefits they printed up and sent to every employee of the company in both paper and electronic forms. Just one more reason I hate this company. Albertson's shouldn't have sold out. <_<

Anway, I'm considering my options--I am thinking about a private tutoring job and trying to get more writing center hours.

I don't want to pull the trigger on the two weeks' notice before I'm sure.

sigh...

Edited by manderlyh

Bootleggers and the possible effect on a positive Led Zeppelin Tour

Let me start by saying I am and have been a Led Zeppelin fan since I was seven years old and am now forty-two. I have never had the extreme pleasure to see them perform live. I hope for a world tour just as much or more then the rest of their fans for I may not have much more life left to get the chance to see them live. I see there are those who think they owe us a tour or feel it was unfair for them to do one show in the UK. First, it was not an unfair decision for we all had an equal chance of scoring tickets to the show. Secondly, they do not owe anybody anything for they have brought much pleasure and joy into our lives with their wonderful music, from their albums to their DVDs. The greatest rock band let me rephrase that The Greatest Musical Experience in my lifetime has been Led Zeppelin. If they decide not to tour, I respect their decision one hundred percent. I remain hopeful.

Although I have one thing to say to the very lucky fans that got the opportunity to go to the 02 show, if they decide not to tour one major factor that can help with a negative decision is some of you did not respect their wishes. When they first announced the show, one of their wishes was that it not be recorded, well some of you, you know who you are bootlegged the show then shoved it in their faces by posting it all over the web moments after the show ended. Some had balls enough to post it on the Led Zeppelin forum. TOTAL DISRESPECT.

I remain hopeful of a tour even a limited tour. Nevertheless, if not some of you have something to ponder.

Whole Lotta Love,

Henry Wojturski

Ultimate Led Zeppelin fan located in:

Bayonne, NJ. USA

http://precious-m.tripod.com

This is what I am thinking after seeing another goddamn article about Britney Spears.

aw_jeez.jpg

:lol: :lol:

i'm going to watch the lord of the rings dvds back to back tonite.