Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Good win Raiders, go the Storm. and tomorrow, Go whoever, I like Knights and Rabbits so will be happy with a good game. Semi Final footy is a cracker so far....

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Taco Hell for lunch...  😁

FIFY. 😏

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Did Trump ever really have Covid? Thankfully we are all saved

Saw a doctor on TV last week who is one of the COVID experts. He said there is no way anyone could have recovered that quickly from COVID regardless of what cocktail a person is given. According to this doctor, he believes it was actually another semi-mild heart attack as the symptoms were exactly the same as a minor cardiac incident as well as the recovery time.

Who knows? We live in a time of double-speak. Truth is dead.

Yes, truth died a very slow and painful death with the great unwashed masses either unable to help, or with snide indifference. This was a gradual death, not recent.

Politics has more to answer for now than organised religion.

4 hours ago, redrum said:

Thinking I'm ready for winter.

It was 98° today and will continue to be 97°-99° all week long. Winter won't be coming soon.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

It was 98° today and will continue to be 97°-99° all week long. Winter won't be coming soon.

Well thank god its not due to man-made climate change. I am sure those insane wildfires, droughts, and record heat in the west is just a fluke and the non-stop hurricanes along the southern and eastern coasts is also just some strange coincidence.

We have one part of the country turning into the Sahara / Gobi and another slowly becoming submerged. Oh, and lets not forget the north / northeast when in winter they now get record lows and snowfall due to the jet stream dipping lower into the US due to the warming of the oceans caused by...coincidence, yes, that's it <_<

Would Tampa Bay vs. Atlanta make for a good World Series & looking forward to 2021, which couldn't be as woeful as 2020...

Fuck Jack White. This was the best thing on Saturday Night Live the other night.

As for Jack White. After watching him and his pretentious drummer with the preposterously stupid drum setup, all I can say is "BRING BACK MEG WHITE"!

Edited by Strider

12 hours ago, Strider said:

Doubt I could handle that either.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

As for Jack White. After watching him and his pretentious drummer with the preposterously stupid drum setup, all I can say is "BRING BACK MEG WHITE"!

Looks like Ginger Baker on heroin set the drums up. 😄

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Fuck Jack White. This was the best thing on Saturday Night Live the other night.

Sorry, but you could not be wronger in this assessment... 

6 hours ago, Strider said:

His drummers setup was pretty weird, made no sense but I am not a drummer. I do think Jack put on a good performance though and his bass player and drummer are tight. Always liked White's don't give a shit style of guitar playing, just the perfect mix of weird, a little sloppy, and then he pulls off an interesting progression. Never was a big fan of his voice though. I would prefer he stick to playing guitar and writing.

59 minutes ago, Mr.Bones said:

His drummers setup was pretty weird, made no sense but I am not a drummer. I do think Jack put on a good performance though and his bass player and drummer are tight. Always liked White's don't give a shit style of guitar playing, just the perfect mix of weird, a little sloppy, and then he pulls off an interesting progression. Never was a big fan of his voice though. I would prefer he stick to playing guitar and writing.

His singing is hit or miss...mostly miss on Saturday night.  I usually love his guitar playing but even that seemed subpar for him on Saturday. Too many effects interfering with his tone.

And when your drummer botches a roll because he can't reach the tom tom because he has them set up at a ridiculous angle, then maybe you should ask him to set up his drums in a more practical manner. Or get yourself a new drummer.

12 minutes ago, Strider said:

His singing is hit or miss...mostly miss on Saturday night.  I usually love his guitar playing but even that seemed subpar for him on Saturday. Too many effects interfering with his tone.

And when your drummer botches a roll because he can't reach the tom tom because he has them set up at a ridiculous angle, then maybe you should ask him to set up his drums in a more practical manner. Or get yourself a new drummer.

He was rollin all right, that drummer was quite the performer.

On 10/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mr.Bones said:

He was rollin all right, that drummer was quite the performer.

Already firing up the woodstove here on the 47th parallel.

This is a great movie.

49th Parallel Movie Trailer, Reviews and More | TV Guide