Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
roblindblad

What are you thinking right now?

Right now I'm in the middle of reminding myself that I must drink enough water.

It's Christmas, water is rife, especially in the form of ice outside. You're going to be constantly reminded. :lol:

I am thinking how scary it is that someone just called me and the name that showed up on the caller ID was P.H.E.A.R. I didn't answer. :ph34r: If you guys suddenly never hear from me again, you'll know what happened.

edit: Oops, actually it was PHEAA; I just can't read. WTF, though, because I googled the number, and it's something to do with student loans. I don't have any student loans! Maybe they were just trying to sign me up or something...

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

I'm wondering whether I should eat tonight or not, and other stuff. Like if I go play a game what game should I play? having over 100 games is diffcult to say "I want to play this...no that one....no!" :(

I'm still thinking about how much I fucking rock!

I have my first draft of my paper...now I have to find citations other than Zeppelin to support my stuff. :lol:

How about Kurt Cobain? B)

I'm thinking that I really want to be back home now and enjoying winter break instead of making sure all my residents have followed proper winter break check out procedure. I'm also thinking that being an RA was the worst idea I've ever had and I've had a lot of them.

I'm thinking of how much longer I have here at work before I can start my 4 day weekend.

I'm thinking about this site. It's very nice. But after having had the time to poke around a bit, I'm surprised to see that if you look at someone then everyone knows about it. And you can leave comments? Like a myZepspace site, huh? Guess I better behave. <_<

How I am really horny,lol.

Are you male or female? Cause it's unlikely a female would just come out and say that. :P

Female!!!!yes they do.

Any particular reason for it? :lol:

Nope.you?

I never said anything about being horny, but I guess I have no reason to be when I am... :P

:hysterical: Nevermind, I must be talking to two different people. :rolleyes::lol:

I know, I'm excited.

Bonham, what is up?

I'm thinking, "Hmm... what is up?". Well, it feels like my heart rate is, now that you've logged on. :P

I'm thinking, "Hmm... what is up?". Well, it feels like my heart rate is, now that you've logged on. :P

Oh Lord, are the muses encouraging you this night too :P

But, hmmm, something is changing in me too :)

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Oh Lord, are the muses encouraging you this night too :P

But, hmmm, something is changing in me too :)

Now that they've seen you, encouragement is daily.