Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ss33094

In the Light (Full Guitar Cover)

Hey everyone! This is my first post on here. This is my guitar cover of the quite underrated In the Light from Physical Graffiti. Feedback is more than welcome. Hope you all enjoy!

i've long been fascinated by guitarists who simultaneously employ multiple visual techniques of Page during led Zeppelin studio productions.

A pleasure to watch, A+.

Well done, ss! Cool to see how you did it with the simultaneous screens, and what equipment you used to achieve the sound. Thanks for sharing :)

Well I wasn't going to watch this because normally I feel that what I am going to see is some butchery but I am very glad to say that this was just awesome! You did a fine job of emulating Page but beyond that your use of three different cameras to depict the different guitar parts all at the same time is brilliant! If only Jimmy had made some videos like this I would be one happy :banana:

Thanks for posting your video.

Great job, SS! Dead on and the video added a very cool touch! Well done!

Yes, yes!! Great job and the video is super cool!

Hey everyone! This is my first post on here. This is my guitar cover of the quite underrated In the Light from Physical Graffiti. Feedback is more than welcome. Hope you all enjoy!

Say, do you take requests? How about "Ramble On" and "Achilles Last Stand"? :D

Haha I've actually done both Ramble On and Achilles already, just check my channel for em. Ramble was the one I did just before Light, but Achilles is a bit older so the editing and everything isn't as good as I didn't have Sony Vegas back then. Achilles is on my list of videos to redo though now that I have the ability to have multiple guitars going at once.

Really?! Shit, well sorry for not checking out your channel after you did such a fine job with In the Light. Will remedy posthaste :D TYG is a good call by Dd, looking forward to it!