Vaping

redirtuo

Smoked cigs for 30+ years. You should try vaping.

Cannabis e-liquid rocks :-)

Ha! Was vaping when I read this. It beats smoking. And you can still get your nicotine if you want. Some stronger than a cig, or work your way down to no nicotine. At the moment I'm vaping Ruthless eJuice Mandingo - Banana cinnamon nut bread. Ya still get that warm hit.

Suicide_Bunny.jpg

Suicide Bunny's got some excellent flavors, strawberry cream, etc. I was thinking about trying that cannabis. I heard the flavor is as close to it as it comes. Thanks for giving a 2nd opinion on it, redirtuo.

Edited by apantherfrommd

Hi apantherfrommd, I hear on lowering nic. I started at 24mg lol and now at 3 mg (but I am dripping so you know ..it hits :-) Still use 12 mg on mvp from time to time. Have you checked out virgin vapes? They have great flavors and offer sample packs.

I think the old lady in the buick thought I was smoking some heroin-cracked-LSD-Cosby drug at the stoplight earlier today judging from the look on her face as I drove off.

You know what really drives me crazy is how some cities treat vaping like it is equal to raping baby harp seals. Not only can you no longer smoke OUTSIDE, but now steam is going to destroy the fabric of society.

Seems like we are getting further and further away from freedom in the USA. We finally got one side of the government out of our bedrooms, and now the other side wants to tell me what I can do with my own lungs. I'm almost inclined to go out in protest and do something really reckless and crazy like buying a 20oz sodapop,

Agreed.

Went into a vape shop in Hoboken, dude apologised that juice sampling in store not allowed by law. He could only sell it to me legally. 5 min ride under the river into NYC and it's a simple citation for possessing 25 grams or less of weed, but you can't buy it legally.

Also I would think they don't even factor in that one can carry 25 grams of high end bud which might have 25 times higher THC content than 250 grams of some mexican brick crap which if caught with would probably send a guy to a cornbread and bean dinner for possession with intent to sell.

Edited by redirtuo

• 4 years later...
10 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

Vaping is disgusting - Mushrooms are an organic natural food grown on mother earth which is a much better alternative to vaping  

Well yes, however dropping a shroom before work is likely not going to pass muster for most unless your job is Head Juggalo, Shaman, or dude who works at the Planetarium.

Though I agree tobacco vaping is somewhat nasty. Vaping weed, that's a different story, I am down with that. I think I have an idea, how about vaping shrooms??? Nahhhhh.

• 2 months later...

Too bad the media is either biased or simply so focused on sensationalism that they fail to tell the whole story or even the true story regarding the whole "vaping causes lung damage" scare. Turns out vaping can indeed cause serious lung damage, when you purchase it illegally from some shady bastard on the street. The news keeps leaving that part out. People who have experienced lung damage thus far are due to (predominantly) vaping from illegal, re-filled used cartridges filled with chemicals; vaping non-stop with the enthusiasm of Marilyn Chambers sucking a dick; or, because they already have lung issues such as asthma.

Let's try some real basic common sense: Don't buy vape cartridges (nicotine or weed) from Pookie on the corner, don't suck on the damn thing like it's your last smoke before you die, and don't vape (or smoke) at all if you have pre-existing lung issues. Once again we (thinking humans), will likely deal with some form of prohibition due to the actions of the average moron.

The common stupidity of the masses is truly distressing.

Edited by PeaceFrogYum

8 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

The common stupidity of the masses is truly distressing.

And the political desire to cater for (or specifically cater to) the wilfully stupid is misguided and detrimental to advancing the common good. Of course, there are probably votes in pandering to dumb-asses as recent trends confirm.

I'm in favour of the lessening of the human burden on this planet so stupid people dying from vaping does not distress me at all. That is why I have a libertarian view regarding all of the so-called vices...drinking, smoking, drugs, sex, tide-pods, bungee-jumping, scootering, vaping. 

Weed out the useless.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, Strider said:

I'm in favour of the lessening of the human burden on this planet so stupid people dying from vaping does not distress me at all. That is why I have a libertarian view regarding all of the so-called vices...drinking, smoking, drugs, sex, tide-pods, bungee-jumping, scootering, vaping. 

Weed out the useless.

Agreed....just don't blow that shit in my direction!  The plume of smoke that comes out of their lungs is insane!

On 9/14/2019 at 11:26 AM, Strider said:

Weed out the useless.

Amen to that, I say give evolution a chance

There are two types of people I usually see vaping:

1. The chavs/jugaloos/thug life types who listen to hip-hop/rap-rock all day and will end up on the dole/welfare with five screaming kids.

2. The yoga pants/man-bun wearing go-getters who drive electric cars and have every gadget known to man attached to their ears-eyes-fingertips and think they are the saviours of the universe.

The world would be better off if they all died.