Happy Birthday, Levee!

manderlyh

No,no, we don't want the orange dudes here

Yes--it's bad enough that we have S&M squirrel WHO SHOWED UP UNINVITED!! :angry:

On my way home from school, I was on the freeway, and I saw this squirrel dodge four lanes of freeway speeding cars to get to the concrete barrier that divided traffic directions. After the squirrel got to the concrete barrier, he turned around and dodged about ten more cars, and lived. Then "When The Levee Breaks" started playing on my car stereo. I laughed my butt off. I SWEAR this is a true story. :hysterical:

It was then that I decided I had to post this! :D

Levee--that squirrel lived today because he pledged to be nice to you on this day!

:beer:

:blush: Thanks gang! It is truly a pleasure being here with such wonderful people. B)

I'm off work today! that seldom happens on my big day, so I'll be here or on the porch waiting for the mailman to deliver all the gifts you all have sent! :unsure:

Don't count on it thar, me bucko! For eye'll be keel haulin' yer mail carry-arrrr!

pirate-squirrel.jpg

Yar. Yer life is a plague of violent Squirrels.

boxing-squirrel.jpg

This fellow seems a little nicer:

SquirrelBirthday.gif

Happy Birthday, Levee!!!!!!

CJ-Squirrel_Happy_Birthday.jpg

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,

O LORD OF THE BUSHY-TAILED RATS!

Levee--every time I've seen a squirrel today, I've thought of you. :lol:

I'm such a loser.

:lol:

That makes two of us. Whenever I see a squirrel, I think of Levee as well. :o

That makes two of us. Whenever I see a squirrel, I think of Levee as well. :o

There were a pair fighting on my roof yesterday. :lol:

It freaked me out because I could hear them running across the roof...sounded like there was something much bigger than a pair of squirrels...

Levee, this is regarding the "Gerbil Shirt" I sent you for you birthday date. The manufacturer confirmed back that it is okay to utilize squirrels in lieu of gerbils. The warranty will not be rendered void in result.

Enjoy!

gerbil_shirt2.GIF

Levee, this is regarding the "Gerbil Shirt" I sent you for you birthday date. The manufacturer confirmed back that it is okay to utilize squirrels in lieu of gerbils. The warranty will not be rendered void in result.

Enjoy!

gerbil_shirt2.GIF

Oh...My...GOD!!!

:hysterical:

JAG?

What the hell?

:lol:

Enjoy!

gerbil_shirt2.GIF

Wow!  "When you love someone enough to send the scary vest...."

B)

Happy Birthday Level!

Archived