Let's just say THANKS to the Boys!

Truly, Deborah J, you were once and will always remain The Ocean.

Thank You! I truly from my soul respect these men and their talent. Thank you as well for all of the knowledge that you share with us. I am always amazed at the things you are able to answer. Brilliant!!!!!

If you ever read this:

Gentlemen, I fell in love with you when I was 9. My father was in a club in New Orleans in 1969 and I was standing outside and I heard my first song. I had to beg for two years to get an album but I finally wore my parents out and bought my first vinyl album at 11. Then there was no stopping me. I saw you in 1973 and 1975 in New Orleans and Baton Rouge.I am now 49 and there still is no stopping me. I will be in a rocking chair on a front porch still playing your music. We are LOYAL!

We are begging for you to do at least one more live concert ( with Jason, here's that loyalty again)! It could be intimate with an hour of music then dedicate part of the show for discussion as so many of us have only dreamed of talking with you. For a lot of us you have been in our lives for decades and we have had you in our lives as much as family members. WE LOVE YOU!! We are protective of you out of the deepest RESPECT!

There are no words to describe the many emotions that YOUR MUSIC has given us. I went to practically every concert from every rock band in the 70's and 80's and while there are a lot of great bands...there is only one LED ZEPPELIN! No other band can touch your talent.

Thank You for sharing this amazing gift with us. I love all of the individual music that has come from the three remaining-- and now 40 years later I still haven't heard a drummer like John. Gentlemen there is nothing as magical as when you are together.

If you never do a live concert again we at least have these treasured gifts of MUSIC that you shared with us. I would have to write a novel if I expressed how many times your music has and still does touch my life!

:goodpost:

:peace:,

Jo

Archived