Best TV Show Theme Songs of All Time

lipslikecherries

34 minutes ago, reids said:

Cool. It’s free on a cable network called Tubi and on certain cable tv stations like HI.

R😎

I wanted the box set as a Collectable, I actually have two all time favorite series, Dark Shadows and X-Files.

Thanks for the info, I’ll look it up, I might have Tubi on my Roku.

17 hours ago, Virginia said:

Hey Strider, you probably already knew this, but I just learned that Rachael Stirling from Detectorists is Diana Rigg's real-life daughter (Diana also played her mother on the show).  So it was cool that you shared that when you did! :) 

Hi Virginia! How are things in Hokie Land? Leo must be in school by now? Yes, I know about the show "Detectorists" but it is waiting in my queue. I still need to finish "The Avengers", "The Jack Benny Show", and "Green Acres" (don't ask haha) tv shows that I have been watching.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 10:11 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Does anyone know why they no longer play the Jazz song, I believe it might have been Clarinet?, on General Hospital?  Yes, I watch it.  With the wife. Can you believe they wrote Lilly off, and Julian?  WTF?  I wonder if its money?

I use to watch it when I was a kid I have two sisters so I had no choice, I loved General Hospital, we all watched the Luke and Laura wedding.

15 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I use to watch it when I was a kid I have two sisters so I had no choice, I loved General Hospital, we all watched the Luke and Laura wedding.

Believe it or not Laura is still on.  Luke left several years ago.  Anthony Geary is his real name.  Never coming back.  Not sure what he is up to?  Believe he is alive.  Two characters leaving and not sure how they are going to get rid of Julien Jarome?  They might kill him off because he said he is never coming back.  Contract disputes no doubt.  But Covid has led to an upheaval of every phase of life

17 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Believe it or not Laura is still on.  Luke left several years ago.  Anthony Geary is his real name.  Never coming back.  Not sure what he is up to?  Believe he is alive.  Two characters leaving and not sure how they are going to get rid of Julien Jarome?  They might kill him off because he said he is never coming back.  Contract disputes no doubt.  But Covid has led to an upheaval of every phase of life

I always found Laura beautiful, and had a crush on her as a kid. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...