Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bong-Man

Strange Places to Do "It"

Recommended Posts

Is this a 10 year anniversary thread ?  :huh:

But while we're on the subject (cough), I'm wondering about space.  Has anyone admitted to doing it in a weightless environment ?  You can't plan a 3 year mission to Mars without some kind of plan to handle natural human sexuality.  It's part of the human experience.  I would think being the first couple to do it in space would be an award/honor someone would want to claim.  Sex in a weightless environment.....that's something to ponder right there !  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Is this a 10 year anniversary thread ?  :huh:

 

Yeah, there have a few of those recently. 🤔

I heard about a couple doing “it” in the lazy river at wet n wild.  I guess that sounds like an appropriate venue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After googling a bit, it turns out NASA claims no one has ever had sex in space.  This includes a married couple that went up on the shuttle together in 1992.  Turns out they got married right before the flight, and NASA was unaware of their change in status.  They've since banned married couples on all flights.  Both male & female masturbation has occurred on the International Space Station, using the same device used for urination.  It turns out the bathroom is the only enclosed  place on the ISS or any space vehicle for that matter, that would allow any privacy to do the deed.  Scientists also have some serious questions about the human ability to conceive in a weightless environment, as gravity appears to play a major role in that process.

Just read an article in NG about an astronaut that spent over a year on the ISS.  After returning, his body was still not functioning normally after 6 months back on Earth.  No thanks ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

After googling a bit, it turns out NASA claims no one has ever had sex in space.  This includes a married couple that went up on the shuttle together in 1992.  Turns out they got married right before the flight, and NASA was unaware of their change in status.  They've since banned married couples on all flights.  Both male & female masturbation has occurred on the International Space Station, using the same device used for urination.  It turns out the bathroom is the only enclosed  place on the ISS or any space vehicle for that matter, that would allow any privacy to do the deed.  Scientists also have some serious questions about the human ability to conceive in a weightless environment, as gravity appears to play a major role in that process.

Just read an article in NG about an astronaut that spent over a year on the ISS.  After returning, his body was still not functioning normally after 6 months back on Earth.  No thanks ! 

Jesus...Imagine Harvey Weinstein in space! The ISS would look like a scene from Ghostbusters (that ain't ectoplasm flying everywhere).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

BTW...my name is Humpty...pronounced with an Umpty. Excuse my while I funk thee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sky diving would be strange. would give new meaning to puling the rip cord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kipper said:

sky diving would be strange. would give new meaning to puling the rip cord

And for a change, she might actually compliment you on an early finish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

And for a change, she might actually compliment you on an early finish.

now that is funny

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A concert. Turned around and a couple were at it.

Edited by luvlz2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if anyone has ever done it in the oval office?

927.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 10:41 AM, IpMan said:

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

BTW...my name is Humpty...pronounced with an Umpty. Excuse my while I funk thee.

😅🤣😂

ComposedWellinformedDugong-small.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We watched a couple getting jiggy with it at the Rolling Stones Roundhay Park show in 82. Far more enjoyable than what was on the stage.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...