Zep in Crawdaddy feature online

LZ77

This is a double post because I must have put it in the wrong forum sorry. It is in the Master Forum too.

I tried to put it there originally but got an error.

I originally posted this here at 8:43am and your post was posted in the other forum at 9:19am.

:D

I tried to put it there originally but got an error.

I originally posted this here at 8:43am and your post was posted in the other forum at 9:19am.

:D

You are the Master at seeking information about Led Zep. :D Sorry for my Double Post of this information. I get an error sometimes too if I try to post 2 posts within one minute. I would delete that other post but the edit will not allow me to do that.

Great if you like Robert pissing on the idea of a tour again.

As best I could tell there were no post 02 comments in there from Plant (or any of the other members of the band for that matter). Folks just need to come to terms with the fact that the planning for Raising Sand was in place long before Zeppelin were approached by Harvey Goldsmith about the reunion show and let nature take it's course. I see a lot of people bad mouthing Plant (and even Krauss) even though he hasn't had one word to say about Zeppelin continuing beyond the 02 concert. Let the man fulfill his previous commitments and then see where it takes him. This putting the cart before the horse bullshit is just that.

As best I could tell there were no post 02 comments in there from Plant (or any of the other members of the band for that matter). Folks just need to come to terms with the fact that the planning for Raising Sand was in place long before Zeppelin were approached by Harvey Goldsmith about the reunion show and let nature take it's course. I see a lot of people bad mouthing Plant (and even Krauss) even though he hasn't had one word to say about Zeppelin continuing beyond the 02 concert. Let the man fulfill his previous commitments and then see where it takes him. This putting the cart before the horse bullshit is just that.

Yeah, what Jah said. And then some.

Come back to me when one of the three original band members says ANYTHING. Otherwise, this is just bullshit from concert promoters/agents/stadium people trying desperately to force them to do something. Until PAGE PLANT OR JONES says something, it's nothing.

There is some real bollocks in that article though - straight away:

"In the end, the scalpers prevailed to some degree, with one eager (and wealthy) fan paying a reported $160,000 for two tickets in the front row."

Rubbish. That was for charity. £88,000 or something wasn't it, and it wasn't just the concert he got out of it either.

The amount of bullshit about everything at the moment is starting to piss me off. There is even bullshit about the bullshit! As much as (like the next man) I'd love to see them do a tour or a couple of gigs, I'm getting to the point now where I don't really care. I've signed up to a whole bunch of places so if they do and tickets go on sale, then something will come in to my inbox and tell me before hand, and I hope to be there.

Other than that, I'm kinda done with the rumour mill. Am I the only person that feel like this?

Archived