Zeppelin to release India recordings

Megalodon

You may know this already, however 137 Views Says other wise,

You need not to chime in then..So you get with it.....Temper Head..

So don't mess with The Megalodon..

So many people post with out the checking if info has already bee posted, newbies in particular it just creates unecassary clutter. So newbie, put that in yer pipe and smoke it. PS, OTHERWISE one word not two.

So many people post with out the checking if info has already bee posted, newbies in particular it just creates unecassary clutter. So newbie, put that in yer pipe and smoke it. PS, OTHERWISE one word not two.

A valiant effort on your part, but I fear it's all for naught as it seems people just don't care. I hope I am wrong.

Hey little man..Yea that's you in my avatar, not all see previous post, so I do checked before I post.

I don't post here often,I'm not interested of putting unnecessary clutter,(There You Have It LM) I was just looking to chime in.

Well I'm chiming now

As for your newbie response,I have you over barrel little man.

​From your unnecessary clutter and negative response and silly nonsense (Newbie) (Yea The Old Same Ole Newbie Response)

2200 post vs my 27 Post, yea that's your qualifications of one being a newbie.

I tell you some of real qualifications LM. I was handed out and bought Zeppelins First Album release.

You the big bad wolf,... all you are is a little man with your lame responses..

Im going to chime in elsewhere where true Zep Fans can connect and get better responses.. than from LM..

Wolf Wolf..

Mods Closed this Post.

Archived