The Ashes 2015

Reggie29

England win the toss and will bowl. Looks a greenish wicket and with the heavy cloud cover, a very easy decision to bowl first. A bit of rain now falling - what a surprise, but it is improving all the time. Could be a very difficult morning for the baggies

I have never seen anything like it. What say you Em?. 0,0,6,0,1. I may have to have a lie down !

Seriously, CP! I am looking at my telly screen right now and I just feel like pinching myself! Such an incredible performance by England! Figures like 23 for 5 are just surreal!! :D

Shit !! I just went for a Johnny Cash and Clarke has gone. :hysterical: . The Aussies are in meltdown. Broad 5 wickets before lunch and Mitchell Johnson is now at the crease ! Could be all out for under 50. Great, great stuff. Now when do i go for a brew?

MAKE THAT 29 FOR 6!! WOW!!! Sorry for shouting! It's just that the game has become all the more surreal!!!

And please pardon my rather controversial choice of the song that's echoing in my head right now! :shifty:

Have I had a joint ! Could be all out before they reach 50. Shit they have reached 50 - biggest cheer of the morning :D

Just 10 runs exceeded in the end, CP! B)

Well done, Stuart Broad! Simply outstanding!! :cheer:

Indeed Em. Outstanding bowling and catching. It will be interesting to see where the Aussies bowl. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The pitch looks like it could offer something. If England bat well then the game will be all over again in 3 days.

Indeed Em. Outstanding bowling and catching. It will be interesting to see where the Aussies bowl. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The pitch looks like it could offer something. If England bat well then the game will be all over again in 3 days.

Oh, absolutely, CP! For all we know, Australia's bowling attack could be as lethal as what England displayed this morning! The key here, like you very rightly pointed out, is to bat exceptionally well and not play any silly shots!

Wow, I certainly didn't see that coming. I can see Emily and CP are over the moon. Save some of Sharon for the weekend, CP...don't smoke it all in one bowl.

Poor Reggie must be miserable today. And the world is piling on...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/theashes/11787046/Ashes-2015-Australia-ridiculed-on-Twitter-after-incredible-batting-collapse.html

Have they knighted Stuart Broad yet?

Archived