Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Crunge

Unseen Led Zeppelin Pictures

sorry for posting it in the wrong section, :unsure:

but here is the last one:

a6.jpg

ive seen these there cool arent they ive got led zep 111 on vinyl with the 'spell' written on it any idea how much its worth ime not selling going to frame it just curious any thoughts mr crunge

a2.jpg

I wonder if that's Jimmy's former home in the background, or is that somewhere else in Pangbourne? I'd love to visit there one day, it looks like a lovely little village.

Nice, now there are bigger versions of them!! The one with Robert carrying a gun with Carmen at his side is a little scary. Small children and guns aren't a good mix, not at all.

Pretty sure it's not a gun. It looks like a shooting stick, or maybe a walking stick (as in another pic).

Pretty sure it's not a gun. It looks like a shooting stick, or maybe a walking stick (as in another pic).

The caption says it's an antique (I think that's the word - can't quite make it out) musket.

No one noticed that the photo shoot of Plant on the truck is the source of his stylized pic on the back of III comes from...

III.jpg

Zacron, the man who designed the album took those pics. I'm not sure if you knew that already, but that's what the article is kind of about.

Zeppelin, the man who designed the album took those pics. I'm not sure if you knew that already, but that's what the article is kind of about.

A bad habit I developed from never reading my Playboys...

While embarassed, at least my recognition skills are still in tact...

Edited by Led Zeppelin

lol john paul jones loves bouncing!!!! and jason with his amazing father, looks like jimmy page got a brain freeze

Edited by wad