Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Crunge

Unseen Led Zeppelin Pictures

I found this magazine called "LIVE" in the mail on Sunday and it's got pictures that i've never seen before in.

The pictures were taken just before Zep 3 (and for the album pictures of Zeppelin 3 - by Zacron) so late 69 early 70?

Anyway, thought id share them with the world, sorry for my shoddy scanner.

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Enjoy. :D

(1 more to upload just need someone to reply as i cant reply to myself and i've reached my pic upload limit)

Edited by Crunge

hehe wow interesting pics man... your right tho i havent seen thoese before lmfao at JPJ playing that huge bass.

Yes those were great.I love jimmy's fir coat wish i had one i need a coat damn it it's cold!Thank you.

What's up with Jimmy in the second picture with the orange writing?

These look like personal photos. They are obviously honest moments not meant for publicity.

hehe wow interesting pics man... your right tho i havent seen thoese before lmfao at JPJ playing that huge bass.

The quiet bassist on a hippity hop!

I found this magazine called "LIVE" in the mail on Sunday and it's got pictures that i've never seen before in.

The pictures were taken just before Zep 3 (and for the album pictures of Zeppelin 3 - by Zacron) so late 69 early 70?

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

(1 more to upload just need someone to reply as i cant reply to myself and i've reached my pic upload limit)

AWESOME PICS. Do you see the wee little figure in the background behind the tree - THAT'S ME.

I dropped in incognito - AS A BUSH.

:D:rolleyes::hysterical:

Hi - I've got a copy of this magazine too, and I must admit I giggled at that picture of Jimmy ... he looks incredibly camp (as if - bless him!) ... however on closer inspection, he looks a bit odd, partly because he's walking along and the camera has caught him as he's swinging his arms. The photos were taken by Zacron, the guy who designed the cover for LZIII.

Hi - here's the last photo. Includes a really sweet one of Robert with his baby daughter, Carmen. Awwww!

Oops - just realised that this thread IS in the wrong section of the forum - Moderators, any chance of moving it, please? Thanks!

ScannedImage.jpg

Edited by Lilith

Thanks for shearing! I love them all :)

sorry for posting it in the wrong section, :unsure:

but here is the last one:

a6.jpg

JPJ's bass up there is the most ridiculous instrument I've seen in my life haha. I want one...

"Let me hear your balalaika's ringing out, come and keep your commrade warm, I'm back in the USSR"

The instrument JPJ is playing is indeed a bass balalaika. ;)

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

What fabulous pictures! Jimmy just looks plain awesome in that fur coat!

Nice, now there are bigger versions of them!! The one with Robert carrying a gun with Carmen at his side is a little scary. Small children and guns aren't a good mix, not at all.

Delightful photos..Robert looks so HOT! Love the one with his daughter..very touching.

Thank you so much for posting these.

sorry for posting it in the wrong section, :unsure:

but here is the last one:

a6.jpg

is robert kissing his son in that picture? i feel bad for robert that his son died so young :(

dosent he have a daughter too? Maureen i think

is robert kissing his son in that picture? i feel bad for robert that his son died so young :(

dosent he have a daughter too? Maureen i think

Maureen is his wife and the baby in the pic is Carmen (read the thread)