Summer of 2015 Prison escapes and Shark attacks

LedZeppfan77

This summer has been memorable for its prison escapes and shark attacks. Pick your own but both have always been very exciting to me for lack of a better description. Of course i do not rejoice in either. I do find it more proof of the change in the Earth's climate, the Shark attacks I mean. Seals are moving and that has an effect on sharks. Leave the damn sharks alone is my opinion and just be careful. They have as much right if not more than we do to the ocean. As for the prison escapes, I thought Richard Meek and David Sweat was some story and now you have this mexican drug lord with obviously unlimited supply of cash to be able to pull of such an escape that had to involve paying off prison deputies, as this fucker had a tunnel built that was luxurious in comparison to Tom, Dick and Harry in the Great Escape. It had a railway, and a it was built from a house to the shower he was in. The bitch could have at least took a few guys with him don,t you think? Full scale manhunt for this animal underway. Lastly, this strange "explosion" on a Rhode Island beach, sounds like an underwater geiser of sorts? Don't mess with Mr Nature.

This summer has been memorable for its prison escapes and shark attacks. Pick your own but both have always been very exciting to me for lack of a better description. Of course i do not rejoice in either. I do find it more proof of the change in the Earth's climate, the Shark attacks I mean.

I hear what you mean, this year I have seen more dead cats on the side of the road than ever.

A moat with great whites and tiger sharks.

El Chapo would still buy his way out. He would feed the guards to the sharks. Now they have to catch that naughty mexicano. As for David Sweat., they have transferred him to a prison that is about 30 minutes from where I live.

Archived