Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
nick2632

Which shows do we know were multitracked?

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I was motivatin'
Back in town
I saw a Cadillac sign
Sayin' "No Money Down"
So I eased my brakes
And I pulled in my ford
I gotta have that car
and go ridin down the road
Let me say it again ahha yeah 
let me tell you yeah yeah
When I was a little boy
I memba five years old
My mama told me son you gotta lotta 
lovin in the fold cause you 
gonna be a man you gonna be a man 
you gonna be a you gonna be you gonna  
b b b b b b b b b b b b
a Man

That's - I'm afraid- the "No money down" segment of the medley. "As long as I have you", starts with "I was born in darkness". Never mind. I'll start preparing banners for our protest march on Times Square, stating 

#As long as we can have you TOO'

:chickeddance:

7 hours ago, duckman said:

That's - I'm afraid- the "No money down" segment of the medley. "As long as I have you", starts with "I was born in darkness". Never mind. I'll start preparing banners for our protest march on Times Square, stating 

#As long as we can have you TOO'

:chickeddance:

The Hell you say!!!   Do you really think I don't know what that song is?   C"mon man give me a break. That's just my fav bit from 4-27 I figured peeps would get it.

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

The Hell you say!!!   Do you really think I don't know what that song is?   C"mon man give me a break. That's just my fav bit from 4-27 I figured peeps would get it.

https://genius.com/Garnet-mimms-as-long-as-i-have-you-lyrics

and than you have Chuck Berry's No Money down (staple diët in Zep's As Long as I have you medley )

http://www.metrolyrics.com/no-money-down-lyrics-chuck-berry.html

Spoiler

Goes without saying...my favorite slice of Fillmore 4-27 too.

Edited by duckman

3 hours ago, duckman said:

https://genius.com/Garnet-mimms-as-long-as-i-have-you-lyrics

and than you have Chuck Berry's No Money down (staple diët in Zep's As Long as I have you medley )

http://www.metrolyrics.com/no-money-down-lyrics-chuck-berry.html

Reveal hidden contents

Goes without saying...my favorite slice of Fillmore 4-27 too.

I know exactly what songs are in the medley, I've been listening to it since 1984. Again, No money down is my fav bit from the 4-27 ALAIHY

Edited by hummingbird69

On 8/2/2015 at 5:32 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

Known:
·1970.01.09 -- Royal Albert Hall, London, England, UK -- Officially released in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·1971.04.01 -- Paris Theatre, London, England, UK -- Concert recorded for John Peel's In Concert series; officially released in 1997 on BBC Sessions.
·1972.06.25 -- The Forum, Inglewood, California, USA -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on How the West Was Won.
·1972.06.27 -- Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, California, USA -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on How the West Was Won.
·1973.01.22 -- The Old rectory, Southampton University, Southampton, England, UK -- Rough multi-track mixdown bootlegged in 2007; officially released (in part, mellotron intro to "Stairway to Heaven") in 2003 on How the West Was Won.
·1973.07.27 -- Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York, USA -- Officially released (in part) in 1976 on The Song Remains the Same.
·1973.07.28 -- Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York, USA -- Officially released (in part) in 1976 on The Song Remains the Same.
·1973.07.29 -- Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York, USA -- Officially released (in part) in 1976 on The Song Remains the Same.
·1975.05.23 -- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London, England, UK -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·1975.05.24 -- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London, England, UK -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·1975.05.25 -- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London, England, UK -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·1979.08.04 -- Knebworth House, Hertfordshire, England, UK -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·1979.08.11 -- Knebworth House, Hertfordshire, England, UK -- Officially released (in part) in 2003 on Led Zeppelin DVD.
·2007.12.10 -- O2 Arena, London, England, UK -- Officially released in 2012 on Celebration Day.

Potential:
·1971.09.28 -- Festival Hall, Osaka, Japan -- This concert is widely believed to have been multi-tracked.
·1971.09.29 -- Festival Hall, Osaka, Japan -- This concert is widely believed (and very likely) to have been multi-tracked.

10/17/69 Carnegie Hall shows in NYC are confirmed as being multitracked through Eddie Kramer.

6/29/29 RAH shows are rumored to be multitracked.
9/23 and 9/24 71 Tokyo confirmed mulitracked on 2 8 track machines using 2 inch tape.
9/28 and 9/29 Osaka are confirmed also, same equipment as Tokyo.
Japan 71 recordings are confirmed here from an interview in Crossbeat magazine.
http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/view ... 0&start=50
Jimmy Page himself or Peter Grant confirmed one of the Surrey shows in 68 was multitracked. I don't recall if the date was 10/15 or 10/25 since they played shows at Surrey University on both dates.

What is the source of confirmation concerning Ed Kramer's alleged multi-track recording of the 10/17/69 Carnegie Hall concert?