Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

They are fantastic, thank you for sharing. I must try to get an audio or video of a Firm show; I regret that I never saw them in concert.

Maybe Jimmy could reunite The Firm since the Led Zep plans seem hopeless.

I think it would be nice if Jimmy would just get out there and play!

However, I think something is in the making.

Jimmy hinted at something in September.

We will just have to wait and see.

Here's a little something I did not to long ago. Though y'all might like it :)

jimmypage.jpg

That's gorgeous. I love it! Do you have that photo of Jimmy in the cape on it's own as well? If so, could you please post it? I really love that photo. :)

hey, haven't seen this one!!! WOW, I love it!!!where did you get it from?

I know you're speaking to Lady Raven, but I'll just rudely inject myself in here :) That shot is from the photographer David LeVine's web site: http://www.treeo.com/wp/led-zeppelin-story/

That particular shot was taken backstage at the Miami Beach Convention Center, April 10, 1970.

The photo captions on LeVine's site give the date for the latter pics as 1971 -- I don't believe that's correct though.

P.S. Whatever the date was, I do believe that Jimmy Page was the first and only person to wear a wool coat in Miami and not die of overheating... :)

Edited by FireOpal

does anyone have any of the other david levine photos as large as the one lady raven posted. all the others are very small.

it actually was september 1971, about three days or so before he had the les paul custom stolen off him. note the three different selector knobs, which he had added. they only come with one, as can be seen 1970 Royal Albert Hall dvd. ;D

does anyone have any of the other david levine photos as large as the one lady raven posted. all the others are very small.

it actually was september 1971, about three days or so before he had the les paul custom stolen off him. note the three different selector knobs, which he had added. they only come with one, as can be seen 1970 Royal Albert Hall dvd. ;D

Ask Steve A Jones about the others. He's the one that found that pic.

Ask Steve A Jones about the others. He's the one that found that pic.

No, actually I'm the one that found that pic...

All you do is go to the link on the photog's site that says "Buy my pictures"; you open whichever thumbnail shot you like, save it, then post it here & it comes out a nice size.