Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

What does Jimmy think about their books?

I heard Jimmy called someone cokes whore. Who is it?

..from what I remember from my Page "research/readings" here and there, I think he made a reference to Bebe B. as "she was nice, not a "Coke Whore"....all of the authors commend Page as the only English Rock Star who never criticized/degraded(the so called "groupies")...Page is very classy...he does sincerely respect women and not merely just make fun of them and use them.

The law of supply and demand was balanced most accurately!!! now how about some more of Hot Hot Mr. Page...pictures anyone?

In first Led Zep's official biography by Richie Yorke published in 1976,

it is written that Aleister Crowley never evaluate the women high,and that Jimmy also similarly regards vamps of the rock scene. To tell the truth, I think 'these girls' to be a little poor.

..from what I remember from my Page "research/readings" here and there, I think he made a reference to Bebe B. as "she was nice, not a "Coke Whore"....all of the authors commend Page as the only English Rock Star who never criticized/degraded(the so called "groupies")...Page is very classy...he does sincerely respect women and not merely just make fun of them and use them.

The law of supply and demand was balanced most accurately!!! now how about some more of Hot Hot Mr. Page...pictures anyone?

He did call Pamela a bimbo she said in her second book, but he's still hot and classy.......and naughty and adorable!

Edited by aen27

..from what I remember from my Page "research/readings" here and there, I think he made a reference to Bebe B. as "she was nice, not a "Coke Whore"....

I think it was in the US amazon review of Bebe's book.

I heard that she was having negative reviews deleted for her book.

Some magazine calls her Psycho Groupie....is it true??

http://www.voy.com/16357/5218.html

And Todd Rundgren said about Bebe.

http://www.voy.com/16357/22466.html

Edited by Alice75

Oh MSG, I have always loved this picture of Jimmy from the jam with Bad Company!! He just looked so incredibly hot and sexy there!!!

:wub::wub:

You've got that right, ILJP! ;) It reminds me of how insanely. ridiculously, and shamefully crazy we were about him back then. There was no Zep concert that year but it didn't stop us from chasing him all around the city when he and Peter Grant were there for Bad Company. :bagoverhead:

You should to read Catherine James's book too

[...]

...never been able to find those two books in stores so far....and this picture, I never seen it before...thanks for posting this "costume"

One thing for sure...all the ladies past/present are attracted to Jimmy's exceptional looks/charisma...what a picture he poses for...beautiful!!!

(I don't mind reading these kinds of books, as it is all about being young and having fun!! That is all it is, nothing more...)

PlanetPage, I would also recommend Catherine James's book, Dandelion, to you. She is a beautiful person - inside and out. My friends and I used to consider her a rock goddess - someone like an American Patti Boyd who led a perfect and glamorous life with the rock stars. When I read Catherine's book this spring, though, I was surprised to learn that her life wasn't as beautiful as I had imagined it to be.

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

PlanetPage, I don't know for sure if it is "the shirt" or not, but man oh man, what Miss Pamela wrote about our Pagey... my mouth was dropping to the floor reading it!! :blush::blush:;)

Dammit, I forgot! I read that about 20 years ago and for some reason the thing I remember is him taking forever to curl his hair :lol::unsure: I am gonna have to find that book again.

PlanetPage, I would also recommend Catherine James's book, Dandelion, to you. She is a beautiful person - inside and out. My friends and I used to consider her a rock goddess - someone like an American Patti Boyd who led a perfect and glamorous life with the rock stars. When I read Catherine's book this spring, though, I was surprised to learn that her life wasn't as beautiful as I had imagined it to be.

I loved Catherine James' book - she's had some rough times and she carried a really inspirational tone through the book. She wasn't in the least bit self-pitying, not like some of the other stuff I've read.

I loved Catherine James' book - she's had some rough times and she carried a really inspirational tone through the book. She wasn't in the least bit self-pitying, not like some of the other stuff I've read.

You're right about the inspirational tone and the lack of self-pity in her book. The other thing that I really liked about Catherine's book is, unlike some others, for a woman who has led such a fascinating life, she never came across as someone who bragged or considered herself superior to others. I also thought that she handled her later encounters with rockers, including the one with Jimmy Page, with class.

JPcig1-1.jpg

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

You should to read Catherine James's book too and Bebe Buell. Bebe talks about Jimmy being Sir Lancelot. In both he is so sweet and romantic all the way through. Because of Bebe's book, I can never Camelot in the same way again and think of Jimmy as Lancelot and his pre-philite interest/looks fits right in with that.

berlin70_c.jpg

euro70-e.jpg

Well I apparently have a lot of books to find (and read :lol::lol:) I actually love reading all of the stuff about Pagey so I will be trying to purchase some of these very soon... ;)

Well I apparently have a lot of books to find (and read :lol::lol:) I actually love reading all of the stuff about Pagey so I will be trying to purchase some of these very soon... ;)

In that case you should get Danny Goldberg's book too, Bumping into Geniuses: My Life in the Rock and Roll Business. I just bought it and read most of the Zep parts so far. He is very nice to Jimmy and he's very grateful to Peter Grant.

Edited by aen27

You're right about the inspirational tone and the lack of self-pity in her book. The other thing that I really liked about Catherine's book is, unlike some others, for a woman who has led such a fascinating life, she never came across as someone who bragged or considered herself superior to others. I also thought that she handled her later encounters with rockers, including the one with Jimmy Page, with class.

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, I have all three of Pamela Des Barres' books, Pattie Boyd's, Bebe Buell's, and others, and they're entertaining enough, but what drives me insane is this view that they couldn't leave the relationship because the man was the better person, simply because he was a musician. Even when they got violent. Sorry, sweetheart, you hit me, you're out on your arse. Don't care who you are. And Bebe Buell seems to have this innate notion that she wasn't a groupie. She just happened to sleep with Jagger, Jimmy, Steve Tyler, Todd Rundgren, Elvis Costello, etc. Sure, you're not a groupie :rolleyes:

I think what makes Catherine so beautiful is that the pit-falls in her life made her even more determined, and they made her stronger.

Edited by longdistancewinner

I think what makes Catherine so beautiful is that the pit-falls in her life made her even more determined, and they made her stronger.

I agree with you. Catherine is my only favorite ex-groupie.

I think she is really sweet and kind. Though I've not read her book yet, I sent a message to her and she wrote me back soon.

BTW,I wonder why Bebe Buell never admits herself as a groupie.

Her behavior was an exactly groupie's one in the 70's.

I agree with you. Catherine is my only favorite ex-groupie.

I think she is really sweet and kind. Though I've not read her book yet, I sent a message to her and she wrote me back soon.

BTW,I wonder why Bebe Buell never admits herself as a groupie.

Her behavior was an exactly groupie's one in the 70's.

Ironically enough, I don't consider Catherine to be a groupie at all. I see her circumstances in life to have been glamourous and tragic and wonderful and heartbreaking. Catherine was raised with glamour - her mother (boo, hiss!), aunt, grandmother, etc. It was always in her make-up and I don't think she actively persued any chance at being some musician's flavour of the month.

Yet, Bebe is the first to tell you that this is how she is. When she clearly is not. I believe she doesn't want to be labelled a groupie, because being a groupie meant being like Pamela, Lori, Sable, et all. And we all know how much she loved Lori.

Ironically enough, I don't consider Catherine to be a groupie at all. I see her circumstances in life to have been glamourous and tragic and wonderful and heartbreaking. Catherine was raised with glamour - her mother (boo, hiss!), aunt, grandmother, etc. It was always in her make-up and I don't think she actively persued any chance at being some musician's flavour of the month.

Yet, Bebe is the first to tell you that this is how she is. When she clearly is not. I believe she doesn't want to be labelled a groupie, because being a groupie meant being like Pamela, Lori, Sable, et all. And we all know how much she loved Lori.

Ohhh~~you have misunderstood what I say!

Catherine is described in Ronnie Wood's autobiography as 'a special groupie for special musicians'.

I don't think it is shameful.

As for Bebe,it is clear that she was a famous g**** in the 70's.

I think most general people think so.

Edited by Alice75

vlcsnap-200701.png

...The very first picture in this thread certainly does justice to his out-of-this-universe HOTNESS!!

Mr. Page is HOT HOT HOT!!!............

Never mind the famous "groupies", it is Us the "Regular" fans who have the most fun chasing Mr. Page!!! Just the excitement to see him, near him, etc...

...I think the stories of "Regular girls" are truly more special (and deserved to be told in a book) than the ones by famous exceptional models, etc....

I do plan to read some more books mentioned in this thread, they do give me an idea of how exciting those times were..