Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

So do I! This one is even hotter, I think.

jp75starship-1.jpg

Oh yes I absolutely agree!!! That shirt and that scarf, and his cute tummy exposed like that :blush::wub: oh I would like to seat beside him :tears: Oh Jimmy if you would only know what are you doing to women all around the world for so many years!!! sigh

So do I! This one is even hotter, I think.

jp75starship-1.jpg

Yes I think that that one is hotter too :wub: :wub:

Oh yes I absolutely agree!!! That shirt and that scarf, and his cute tummy exposed like that :blush::wub: oh I would like to seat beside him :tears:Oh Jimmy if you would only know what are you doing to women all around the world for so many years!!! sigh

You needed to swap the "are" and "you" around for it to make sense, sorry I couldn't help saying that :blush: don't hate me.

But I totally agree, omg if Jimmy knew about this site and this thread :D , after so many years he just puts women under his spell...

You needed to swap the "are" and "you" around for it to make sense, sorry I couldn't help saying that :blush: don't hate me.

But I totally agree, omg if Jimmy knew about this site and this thread :D , after so many years he just puts women under his spell...

No, I dont hate you, you re welcom, :wave: I realized that now when you said that, sorry I had a though day, went on funeral!! :'(

Yes I am also skinny and tall, although I eat a lot :munchies::D

Oh you lucky girls! :) I´m rather a little chubby (but only a little :D )

Sometimes I think that if I would sit down on skinny Jimmy´s lap, he would break down :lol: :lol:. But when I was in your age I was skinny too! ;)

Don´t worry, I make the same gramatical mistake very often :lol: :lol: - because we all three- Magenta, Lena Zep and me- speak Slavic languages and they have a little different word-order than English.

Oh and we don´t hate you! :friends:

And you are right- Jimmy would certainly win the contest "The greatest Heartbreaker in the history of Rock" . And we all Pagettes would give him the prize and every one of us would kiss him- can you imagine Pageys sweaty chest and cheeks covered with lipstick traces? :faint1:

Oh, I´m gettin naughty again- I´m affraid I will be deleted :bagoverhead::blush:

No, I dont hate you, you re welcom, :wave: I realized that now when you said that, sorry I had a though day, went on funeral!! :'(

Aww I'm so sorry :console: here, some Jimmy to cheer you up a bit...

Just wanted to say...damn he has a fine ass!!! :D

jimmy_page-12.jpg

Mmmm he always did look sexy in white :wub:

jimmy_page_lrg.jpg

One of my top 3 fav Yardie

1966e.jpg

Don´t worry, I make the same gramatical mistake very often :lol: :lol: - because we all three- Magenta, Lena Zep and me- speak Slavic languages and they have a little different word-order than English.

Oh and we don´t hate you! :friends:

And you are right- Jimmy would certainly win the contest "The greatest Heartbreaker in the history of Rock" . And we all Pagettes would give him the prize and every one of us would kiss him- can you imagine Pageys sweaty chest and cheeks covered with lipstick traces? :faint1:

Oh, I´m gettin naughty again- I´m affraid I will be deleted :bagoverhead::blush:

I always have to look after what I write because of different word order. <_<

I don't want to look like some illiterate jerk.

:veryhot: :veryhot: Wow I think we need a scheme for warning us how freakin' hot this guy is!

These are stunning!!! and omg those hands :veryhot:....I need to cool down, OK I might now go into dirty-thought-Pagette mode....I need to cool down :fan:

I thought you were always in that mood!! ;):angel:

I luckilly didn´t read it, because otherwise I would be probably jealous too!

Oh, and I have also a boyfriend and I love him, but Jimmy.... why only does he this to me? :o

He is so alluring that I´m like under his spell... :wizard:

I was actually thinking about this last night, how amazing it is that Jimmy creates such a frenzy amongst women/girls. Am I the only one that thinks that this seems to be a unique phenomenon? I mean I don't know, I'm not familiar with the fan-girls of other rock bands.

I was very bad when I was 14/15/16 but I think I've become more rational, and have a boyfriend, yet I still can't totally escape the Pagette-ness. :mellow:

:D :D

OMG I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

skanna0011.jpg

Probably one of my favourite pics of him, so hot, and shy, and cute, and angelic sweet. I bought myself almost the same pants Jimmy wears in here, so every time I had them on I recall that pic!!! :):P