Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I was looking online and I found this German website with some pictures I'd never seen before - but I couldn't click on them so they're quite tiny. Here's a couple:

39_JIMMY_01.jpg

39_JIMMY_04.jpg

39_JIMMY_03.jpg

39_JIMMY_STUDIO_02.jpg39_JIMMY_STUDIO_01.jpg39_JIMMY_STUDIO_03.jpg

I emailed the website to see if I could buy the first 1972 picture, but they never replied after I told them the site wasn't working for me.

Does anybody have any of these photos in HD?

I was looking online and I found this German website with some pictures I'd never seen before - but I couldn't click on them so they're quite tiny. Here's a couple:

39_JIMMY_01.jpg

39_JIMMY_04.jpg

39_JIMMY_03.jpg

39_JIMMY_STUDIO_02.jpg39_JIMMY_STUDIO_01.jpg39_JIMMY_STUDIO_03.jpg

I emailed the website to see if I could buy the first 1972 picture, but they never replied after I told them the site wasn't working for me.

Does anybody have any of these photos in HD?

...Not sure which site you tried, but do try this link/Info.

you can purchase here...search Jimmy Page for above and more photos...

http://www.isopix.be...&DDLB_CATALOG=1

Edited by PlanetPage

I can't say for sure as the other pics don't look so different to me, but the one with RP and Scarlet has been posted on here many times before so check the photo threads.

Yes, that one I've actually seen before, but it's always been so tiny and when it is large, it's quite blurry :/

I'd love to find the larger copies of the little pictures by Kate Simon that Jimmy puts in his book. He's so gorgous in them all. I wish I could find bigger copies.

Jimmybook086.jpg

I actually have a folder dedicated to those pictures, but you probably have them all :/ If not, I could post them!!

I have others, but I have never seen any of these small ones other than here in his book, which I am afraid to scan. It's so big, fraglie and heavy. I have been waiting for Jimmy to put them on his site. Maybe in an OTD. :)

Edited by aen27

I have others, but I have never seen any of these small ones other than here in his book, which I am afraid to scan. It's so big, fraglie and heavy. I have been waiting for Jimmy to put them on his site. Maybe in an OTD. :)

Do you know if there's an interview or anything to go with the pictures taken? I'd love to know a backstory about them!

Judging by his shirt (which I believe may be a pink crushed velvet number), I'm going to hazard a guess of 1969? It's been a while since I watched the "How the West Was Won" DVD, but I think this may be a still from one of the 1969 performances on there - you know where they're on a Danish television show or something. Sorry to be so vague.

Thank you, kind people! I see Mr. Dunn has a book and a web site. Must investigate.

Update: judging from the index & photo gallery, it doesn't seem that the 1972 photo of JP is included in Carl Dunn's "This Is Rock 'n Roll" book.

Perchance, is anyone here familiar with the 1995 Ross Halfin book "The Photographer's Led Zeppelin"? There are Carl Dunn photos in that.

Sorry, I'm a bit obsessive. I'll take my meds now :)

Edited by FireOpal

Thank you, kind people! I see Mr. Dunn has a book and a web site. Must investigate.

Update: judging from the index & photo gallery, it doesn't seem that the 1972 photo of JP is included in Carl Dunn's "This Is Rock 'n Roll" book.

Perchance, is anyone here familiar with the 1995 Ross Halfin book "The Photographer's Led Zeppelin"? There are Carl Dunn photos in that.

Sorry, I'm a bit obsessive. I'll take my meds now :)

I have the book 'The Photographers' paid $100 in 1995 when it was released. At the time it was the only book that Jimmy wrote a forward to with his blessing. Most of Carl Dunn's photos are from shows in Texas.