Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^^

OMG!! This is new to me! How did they end up together?! And I've never seen that jacket before either!! Nice one aen27! :D

Someone said on facebook, where I found it that he is with Black Oak Arkansas. From his hair, it looks like 1975 maybe. I put it in the photo mysteries thread if anyone had more information. That must be the tan leather jacket he wears were he is holding up the award. The shirt is the same t shirt he wears under his planets shirt at Plumpton, but the little scarf is new to me. :D

Edited by aen27

Someone said on facebook, where I found it that he is with Black Oak Arkansas. From his hair, it looks like 1975 maybe. I put it in the photo mysteries thread if anyone had more information. That must be the tan leather jacket he wears were he is holding up the award. The shirt is the same t shirt he wears under his planets shirt at Plumpton, but the little scarf is new to me. :D

It's just such a strange pairing! I have a couple of their records, but was never allowed to listen to them when I was little, so I gave them a little listen last night. They're definitely an aquired taste :P