Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I feel so bad for him when I think of his loss

In 1981, Jimmy looked three times Robert's age.
Also, I think Robert aged overnight after the death of his son. That's the very definition of a "tough life" to me.

If you know the story of Dorian Gray, it's not complimentary at all to Jimmy.

Where I come from, if you know the story of Dorian Gray, you might well tell a youthful looking person, by way of a compliment, that they must have a picture in their attic. Of course you could equally be accusing them of extreme moral corruption and irredeemable degradation. But chances are, you are not.

ok!!!

Where I come from, if you know the story of Dorian Gray, you might well tell a youthful looking person, by way of a compliment, that they must have a picture in their attic. Of course you could equally be accusing them of extreme moral corruption and irredeemable degradation. But chances are, you are not.

I know he aged whenever he sinned or something like that

In the novel, Dorian Gray led a very dissolute life. In person he appeared to never age but a portrait he hid away in his attic reflected the effects of his lifestyle and the passing years on his face.

I will only say as this is a picture thread for Jimmy, my concern is that reference since Dorian Gray was not a nice charactor, seems to be accusing Jimmy for all the negitive things he's either done or hasn't done while all the while remaining beautiful. You also must remember, Jimmy is a caring person while Dorian Gray was not. He is part of 2 charities and he helped pay for Ronnie Lane's care. I think he has remained youthful looking because he knows he needs to take care of himself, which I don't think he did before. All of this is only my opinion.

Edited by aen27

I will only say as this is a picture thread for Jimmy, my concern is that reference since Dorian Gray was not a nice charactor, seems to be accusing Jimmy for all the negitive things he's either done or hasn't done while all the while remaining beautiful. You also must remember, Jimmy is a caring person while Dorian Gray was not. He is part of 2 charities and he helped pay for Ronnie Lane's care. I think he has remained youthful looking because he knows he needs to take care of himself, which I don't think he did before. All of this is only my opinion.

You are reading waaaaaaay too much into this. Telling someone that they look like he might have a "painting in the attic" alludes to the person's youthful appearance, not a character judgement. It was meant as a joke and actually a compliment. Jimmy does look youthful for his age. The actual character of Dorian Grey was never referenced, just the idea of the story.

i was going to ask if Jimmy or anyone else thought back then that he would be as hot as he is now .

as for Robert he spends a lot of time in places like the American South performing outside in the harsh sun . and blondes can be more sensitive to that sometimes.

but i think all the guys look happy and healthy at this time in their lives and that's all that matters. to me they will always be some of the hottest guys around .

I know this is waaaaay OT but some have been discussing looks on here and Cookie in his twitter feed just posted a very interesting link of an Origin Mag interview with RP.

http://www.originmagazine.com/2013/05/25/robert-plant-interview/

In it, when asked what makes him feel most vulnerable RP says, a mirror.

But he quickly changes his answer to a calendar!

(It is a great interview!)

I personally, just from hearing him in interviews and seeing him in concert have the opinion that he is a man extremely comfortable in his own skin, laugh-lines and all.

And I agree with JP78... They all look fine!

But to get more OT, JP is simply gorgeous at any age!

I think both good genes and a happy attitude are important to looking good!

JP has a gorgeous, genuine smile and some great laugh-lines. (See below... Thanks to Anxss)

:)

2w70svn.jpg

:wub:

Peace!

Edited by Bayougal65

But to get more OT, JP is simply gorgeous at any age!

I think both good genes and a happy attitude are important to looking good!

JP has a gorgeous, genuine smile and some great laugh-lines. (See below... Thanks to Anxss)

I agree with that :yesnod:

x5oxly.jpg

You are reading waaaaaaay too much into this. Telling someone that they look like he might have a "painting in the attic" alludes to the person's youthful appearance, not a character judgement. It was meant as a joke and actually a compliment. Jimmy does look youthful for his age. The actual character of Dorian Grey was never referenced, just the idea of the story.

Thankyou, Texas Melanie, for so clearly expressing the intent of my original post. As you say, it was intended as a compliment to Jimmy, and a rather commonplace kind of joke.

However, humour only really works when its meaning is crystal clear - and for some reason this comment wasn't clearly understood by everyone.

Having distracted from the main topic of this thread, the least I can offer is a hot pic of Jimmy.

This one appears in his book and is captioned:

" Shot in Pangbourne churchyard, with allusions to Oscar Wilde"

I have no idea whether Jimmy has read The Picture of Dorian Grey ; if he has, I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.

For my part, I had better leave allusions to Oscar Wilde to Mr Page.

post-18133-0-67754000-1370026565_thumb.j