Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Could it be Krissy Wood?

Unlikely - Krissy's son by Ronnie Wood (Jesse) was born in October 1976, so it seems safe to assume that by early 1976 at the latest she and Ronnie were back together and her thing with Jimmy was over. Also Ronnie Wood in his autobiography describes her as breaking her back in the summer of 1977 (Ronnie's chronology is sometimes vague and sometimes flat-out wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's saying summer of '77), so I guess she was out of circulation for a bit. According to him, after breaking her back she berated him for leaving her again (this time for Jo Wood, who he'd met earlier in '77) and wanted to get back with him, so I guess that implies it was over with Jimmy.

Edited by scylla

Isn't this Patricia? If not, who the hell is it? This is making me crazy. We know more about Robert's women than Jimmy's. Who is Jackie?

Are you referring to Jackie DeShannon? She is an American singer and songwriter who Page dated during his session musician days. They collaborated on some songs for Marianne Faithful during this time. Faithful mentions DeShannon and her relationship with Page in her autobiography. There is a snapshot of DeShannon and Page at a nightclub floating about the internet.

I don't think is, though it looks very much like her.

I don't think is, though it looks very much like her.

Thanks DD and aen27. Now I remember about Jackie DeShannon. Well, I guess the two blondes with Jimmy will remain a mystery, until someone tells us something. That last blond doesn't really look like Patricia anyway. I think Patricia was prettier. The most beautiful woman with Pagey was his last wife, Jimena. Don't see many pictures of her around.

Thanks DD and aen27. Now I remember about Jackie DeShannon. Well, I guess the two blondes with Jimmy will remain a mystery, until someone tells us something. That last blond doesn't really look like Patricia anyway. I think Patricia was prettier. The most beautiful woman with Pagey was his last wife, Jimena. Don't see many pictures of her around.

I think none of Jimmy's ladies are as beautiful or even as classy as Charlotte. She was with Jimmy the longest and the most his equal. They looked perfect together always.

Aen: Charlotte and Jimmy were together for 10 years, right? I know he loved that baby Scarlet. It is too bad they could not stay together.

The picture ZoSo posted is remarkable - he is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks

Edited by pottedplant