Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Maybe…

but it was also around 2am when I did that. Around the same time I accidentally said "I had this dead fish that died…"

:hysterical:

LMAO!! That's classic! :hysterical: :hysterical: I know, I hate when school's in and I'm kind of forced to post at 2 am. Then I wonder why my captions aren't funny...I'm just lucky if they make any sense at all!

I was writing a Jimmy story at the time of the "Piece of Hind" thing though… :shifty:

Haha, darn those Freudian slips! Of course, they're kind of hard to avoid when it's Jimmy we're talking about, though. :wub:

LMAO!! That's classic! :hysterical: :hysterical: I know, I hate when school's in and I'm kind of forced to post at 2 am. Then I wonder why my captions aren't funny...I'm just lucky if they make any sense at all!

Gods, yes, I hate school. I'm always up soooo late. And that's when I make stupid posts like that. But typos are SO fun!! :lol:

Haha, darn those Freudian slips! Of course, they're kind of hard to avoid when it's Jimmy we're talking about, though. :wub:

Oh, yes, they are so very hard to avoid… one of my worst was when I was talking to somebody while writing a Jimmy story and I said "Just a sex…" :blush:

Gods, yes, I hate school. I'm always up soooo late. And that's when I make stupid posts like that. But typos are SO fun!! :lol:

Oh, yes, they are so very hard to avoid… one of my worst was when I was talking to somebody while writing a Jimmy story and I said "Just a sex…" :blush:

:lol: :lol: :hysterical: Oh my god, ok, you win - that one's great! Hey, but it's easily explainable - all you have to do is tell the other person, "Um, sorry, I was writing a story about Jimmy Page, you see..." and the other person ought to reply, "Oh, well then, it's COMPLETELY understandable in that case!" :D In a perfect world, anyway...

:lol: :lol: :hysterical: Oh my god, ok, you win - that one's great! Hey, but it's easily explainable - all you have to do is tell the other person, "Um, sorry, I was writing a story about Jimmy Page, you see..." and the other person ought to reply, "Oh, well then, it's COMPLETELY understandable in that case!" :D In a perfect world, anyway...

Haha, yeah, in a perfect world… I have yet to find one! :lol:

Does anyone have the pics from the 2003 dvd booklet? I'm especially searching for the one from Earl's Court where they're all sitting on that chairs, on the secod page of the second booklet.

And I'm searching for the pic of Jimmy from the Mothership booklet, does anyone have it? Thank you!

ETA: I scanned the pics so that you know which ones I mean. But as the quality of the scans sucks I would be thankful if anyone has the "normal", higher-quality photos.

jimmypage1aa7.jpg

jimmypage2uu4.jpg

Edited by Blue_Soul

Aaagh! My hard drive died last week and I lost the pic of Jimmy that was my wallpaper. Now I can't find it anywhere. I got it from a slideshow that someone posted in this thread, but the slideshow has changed and doesn't include that pic anymore. It was this one but larger and without the text:

JimmyPageHipYoungGuitarSlingercover.jpg

I need to find it again because it was inspiring me to play guitar more and take my music more seriously. Does anyone have it or know where I might find it?

--Kim