Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Aaagh! My hard drive died last week and I lost the pic of Jimmy that was my wallpaper. Now I can't find it anywhere. I got it from a slideshow that someone posted in this thread, but the slideshow has changed and doesn't include that pic anymore. It was this one but larger and without the text:

JimmyPageHipYoungGuitarSlingercover.jpg

I need to find it again because it was inspiring me to play guitar more and take my music more seriously. Does anyone have it or know where I might find it?

--Kim

Never mind. I just found it.

GibsonLPBlackBeauty3.jpg

He looks really young in that photo.

Yeah, I had been wondering whether it was from the early Zeppelin days or if it was a Yardbirds-era photo. Then my boyfriend said he got that guitar after LZ formed, and later, it got stolen (not sure what year). Also, in some versions of it, you can see that he has long hair. So I'm guessing it's from '69 - '71 or something like that.

Anyway, it's my favorite picture of him. And it's a beautiful Les Paul.

I just posted this in the caption thread and thought you ladies might want to add it to your collection over here too:

Melbourne68.jpg

Jimmy (thinking): "Must...hide...the fact....that...I'm really turned on....by pressing my guitar....close....so it's not.....obvious!!"

:lol:

Love from Richard. :kiss:

Holy fucking hell! Awesome caption Rik!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah, but they're weird… they remind of like something from Star Wars :lol:

They're cricketers gloves - they always look like that!

Admittedly they do use some weird and wonderful gear in the so-called gentlemanly sport of cricket ... like the oddly-named "cricket box".

Yeah, but they're weird… they remind of like something from Star Wars :lol:

hahah, yeah.

They use these kind of gloves on a game called 'Cricket'

I didn't realize that before because this is not an usual game here in Brazil (:

look:

t_18980.jpg

yeaah, really weird B)