Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Had to look him up, remarkable resemblance.

He's a cutie isn't he? Bet Jimmy would have liked to get his hands on this jacket back in the day:

Skinny guitarists with long, dark curly hair, sigh.

Yes, just like Rob had been rummaging in Jimmy's wardrobe. :D

The neck is just the same, only the sweat is missing...

I ran across this on YouTube. It is from the '95 induction ceromeny, during Lou Reed's speech for Frank Zappa, it has this shot of a gorgeous Jimmy in the audience (this is when Zep was too). I screen capped the whole thing -- after I could breathe again. (I am so jealous of Catherine James who is sitting on the other side of him. She was his date to this and talks about it in her book. )This made my night as well as the ones from this year.

pagey95zappa1.jpg

pagey95zappa2.jpg

Edited by aen27

Thanks A!

And Ladies...looks like his hair is still long... :wub:

2u5rses.jpg

ofdk0j.jpg

That was my first thought when I saw him last night too.."YIPPEEE!! HE DIDN'T CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!". LOL! :D gosh, I'm shallow. :);)

Seriously though, he looked AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! And SOOOO happy/smiling/laughing. I am SO HAPPY I recorded this, so I can watch it over and over on a big screen, instead of youtube. I thought is was SO great when he and Jeff Beck palyed together!!!!!!!! Great night.

I guess to sum it up succinctly how I felt about it all/how he looked.. >THUD< :D

Sharon

PS--SO nice to see our Silver Fox live on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SourceNRG

That was my first thought when I saw him last night too.."YIPPEEE!! HE DIDN'T CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!". LOL! :D gosh, I'm shallow. :);)

Seriously though, he looked AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! And SOOOO happy/smiling/laughing. I am SO HAPPY I recorded this, so I can watch it over and over on a big screen, instead of youtube. I thought is was SO great when he and Jeff Beck palyed together!!!!!!!! Great night.

I guess to sum it up succinctly how I felt about it all/how he looked.. >THUD< :D

Sharon

!!!!!PS--SO nice to see our Silver Fox live on TV!!!!!!!!!

It was!

I was just thinking today I would love it if some kind of DVD is made from it. I don't have cable. I'm still high from him last night. That's what he does to me. The shot of him during Bill Black/Scotty Moore nearly killed me!

PS I love he didn't cut his hair too!

Edited by aen27

aen27..... i agree with you, when i see him he just makes me smile and wish i could be right by his side. i want to scream at the roof tops!!!! i want everyone to appreciate him like i do .IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE TO SEE HIM IN PERSON, JUST TO BE IN HIS PRESANCE, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS.. :yay::faint1:

aen27..... i agree with you, when i see him he just makes me smile and wish i could be right by his side. i want to scream at the roof tops!!!! i want everyone to appreciate him like i do .IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE TO SEE HIM IN PERSON, JUST TO BE IN HIS PRESANCE, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS.. :yay::faint1:

I second that! And I hope that this dream will come true one day. In the meanwhile some gorgeous Jimmy darling:

rainsong.png

rah70_sndcheck.jpg

poutingbabe.jpg

Did Ross mention if Jimmy quit smoking as well? Ta.

No, but I haven't seen him smoking in any pictures since, well, since he lost the weight and became "the Silver Fox" so hopefully, he's healthy in every way.

SO WOULD I....I couldn't believe he was only 500 miles away, but on the same side of the country, but to be in the same room or let alone with him, I would :faint1: too. It would be a dream come true!

Edited by aen27