Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hope you are feeling better Minah - but this pic isn't from The Firm, its from ARMS. :)

Hey, thanks Knebby. The ARMS pic is still a good one! I definitely recognize the suit and the guitar strap. Jimmy was coming back to performing after so much pain and loss of his own during ARMS so it's actually quite inspiring to me. And look at him now - he's healthy and happy today, thanks in big part to this step he took by being a part of ARMS.

And thanks to all of you for all your kind words great pictures. :wub: I saved every one of the pics! I'm slowly and carefully getting myself back together...it will be a long process but thinking of how Jimmy Page came back to doing what he does best and what he loves inspires me to keep pushing too.

One of these days....I am GOING to figure out how to actually put a picture in my posts instead of just a link! I'm determined, see...

Yes well I'm working on another Silver Fox one and I'm writing one about Dark Lord Jimmy (1980s Jimmy) mainly 1988....I'm trying to fit something about his accent in there somewhere..but yeah I'm working on it ;)

All we need is just a little patience...

I'm looking forward to this ^^

What's this from?

During filming of It Might Get Loud. The other guy is the director, Davis Guggenheim.

Doesn't Jimmy look like a movie star?!

2lclcn6.jpg

Edit to add: Damn y'all are quick! I swear, there were no other comments on this issue when I started typing. :blink::lol:

Edited by Moonmaid

Ok, you'll be happy (I hope) to hear that I have written the first stanza of my new Dark Lord Jimmy poem ('80s, C/P, outrider) hehe, I recon I'll be done by tommorw or 1 in the morning.

So....some more Jimmy!

Ok he has got the most delicious arse I have ever seen...

2w7r9ms.jpg

Oh that is one fine fine behind...

2445jz6.jpg

Oh you delicious creature...

2pshy8o.jpg

p.s working on another SF!

....Here's one for you 'Moonmaid'-our Silver Fox lover ;)

Stepping out,

Your silver locks

Play and dance.

Stepping out,

Your eyes,

Whisper and sing.

Stepping out,

The glint in your eyes

Revel,

The Dark Angel within.

Your smile,

Remains,

Ever heart-warming.

Your heart,

Remains,

Ever devoted.

Your years pass,

But in the end,

Nothing changes.

I am so stupid! I totally missed this! When I read "I'm working on another Silver Fox one" I went back to find your first poems and saw you dedicated this one to me! THANK YOU!

And boy oh boy, did you capture him. You have a gift, my dear. Thank you for blessing us with your words.

Thanks Moonmaid et al...... that movie premiered in my city but I couldn't make it.... it better be coming out on DVD soon !

Oh Songbird! But HE was in your town!

At the TIFF press conference:

25g6knc.jpg

Outside the the theater at the premiere:

15rbip5.jpg

In the theater:

2vbtrvd.jpg

I feel bad that you didn't see him...but hey, you're in the land of the Kids in the Hall (I'm a huge fan of theirs), so I guess it's all good. B)

I'm happy you like my poem Moonmaid :)-and Thank You for posting those pics, they are gorgeous, and i love his hair when it was curley. :wub: very good inspiration :)

Ok well one more post for tonight

wobyb.jpg

dcass2.jpg

2yzn868.jpg

Oh how could you not fall for this man!...with that smile...that charm...Jimmy...

2v81esj.jpg

Seriously how could you not!

2d0m3nr.jpg

Ok, you'll be happy (I hope) to hear that I have written the first stanza of my new Dark Lord Jimmy poem ('80s, C/P, outrider) hehe, I recon I'll be done by tommorw or 1 in the morning.

Any chance you could start up a poems thread and keep this one for pictures? ;)