Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Fantastic scans as usual Alex-the one with Pagey with that floral shirt, '75 and the smoke around him...*sigh*

Thank You Thank You!!!

1688n5j.jpg

This is one of the most gorgeous pics of him I have ever seen! He looks so sexy with his hair back :drool:

and his cute little tummy.... :wub: :wub:

Jimmycute.jpg

1972_P_P.jpg

I love these, Renata. Never seen them before. Thank you! The one I put up looks like his other little jacket, but I had never seen it buttoned together before --and it does look a little small.

Lucia, I love your last one. That was his add for ARP Synthesisers.

pageyarpsynthesisers.jpg

Edited by aen27

Wow, re: all of the the above pics:

animaux0713.gifMiaoooowww!!

"In the whole of St. James's the smartest of names is the name of this Brummell of cats

And we're all of us proud to be nodded or bowed to by Bustopher Jones in white spats!"

music & lyrics--Lloyd Webber & Eliot

Edited by Fan_S.

Oh ladies... can you see this sparkle in his beautiful eyes, when he is talking about his music, about the new inspirations and visions? :wub::wub:

Thank you so much for this pic! :thanku:

You're very welcome, Spacewoman- I happened to dig out my old rock magazines & saw these, which I don't recall seeing before on this thread.

The reason why I liked them is just like you said- the sparkle in his beautiful eyes! And his beautiful smile too!