Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

755.jpg

756-1.jpg

jp76-2.jpg

j152-1.jpg

ciggie95.jpg

Alex, these are just :veryhot: Stunning...and oh wow.....

The first 2-So very Dark, the Dark Angel is awakened...

The 3rd-So beautiful....he's just so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Oh I want him so bad

And Oh.My.God...all I need to say is: Jimmy Page and a ciggy-the last one particually, the way he holds it in those gorgeous lips, the smoke rising...his eyes, so Dark and mysterious....

*screams* Thank You for these :yourock:

Alex, these are just :veryhot: Stunning...and oh wow.....

The first 2-So very Dark, the Dark Angel is awakened...

The 3rd-So beautiful....he's just so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Oh I want him so bad

And Oh.My.God...all I need to say is: Jimmy Page and a ciggy-the last one particually, the way he holds it in those gorgeous lips, the smoke rising...his eyes, so Dark and mysterious....

*screams* Thank You for these :yourock:

Glad you liked them, Lucia!!!! I think so too! And his voice was even softer when he was very young. :D

best_feb75.jpg

ny69-studio6.jpg

pagey691.jpg

pageyoutridertour88.jpg

jpafterworkscover1-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Wahh... It's been a long time since I posted here... (<-- this sentence perfectly fits to the "Rock and Roll" rhythm...)

So, the last two Whole Lotta Love Screenshots:

whole-lotta-love6.jpg

whole-lotta-love7.jpg

whole-lotta-love8.jpg

And two of "No Quarter" (they're not the same as Spacewoman's, I think... and they're soo blurry...)

no-quarter1.jpg

no-quarter2.jpg

Ohh... And, aen, I LOVE his voice too! So soft... :wub:

"The Rain Song" Screenshots... I think I took about 60 screenshots only from the last twenty seconds ^^ when Jimmy is filmed :veryhot: Whoa... he's soooo beautiful...

Ah, and I chose the best shots (those that are not so blurry...) Here we go ^^

the-rain-song1.jpg

the-rain-song2.jpg

the-rain-song3.jpg

the-rain-song4.jpg

the-rain-song5.jpg

I know the last three look very similar... But every expression of this beautiful man kills you and is worth taken as a screenshot :veryhot: Ahhh... And look at that sweaty chest... and his hair and lips... Although I know I have to write an essay for University, the day started well :wub: Thanks to Jimmy...

Oh, and does anybody know what's on that necklace of his? I always thought it looked kinda like a Kanji symbol, but I'm definitely not the least bit sure... On every screenshot I make it is really blurry...

Have a nice day!