Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ha! Were you following the "Moonmaid-BigDan saga?" :D

Hi Moonmaid,

So now we are in a "Saga" are we? I hope its an "Epic" one, does that make me a "Norse Warrior" or something? And you a "Damsel in Distress"? I've always wanted to rescue a "Damsel", are you a "Damsel" who need's rescueing Moonmaid?

Kind Regards, your Obediant Norse Viking Warrior, Danny :yay:

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi Moonmade,

So now we are in a "Saga" are we? I hope its an "Epic" one, does that make me a "Norse Warrior" or something? And you a "Damsel in Distress"? I've always wanted to rescue a "Damsel", are you a "Damsel" who need's rescueing Moonmade?

Kind Regards, your Obediant Norse Viking Warrior, Danny :yay:

Ha ha! No rescuing needed, yet. But it's nice to know you're there if I need ya. And as if you and I need to further our "coincidence associations," my immediate ancestry is Norwegian.

Sorry, all, for the "inside joke." I hope this will appease everyone:

2nrnd5y.jpg

20i9o2d.jpg

fz0zdu.jpg

Pagettes you are about to experiance what I like to call a Super-Jimmy-nova like a supernova it is going to be "an explosion of Jimmy pictures, BECUASE MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND I'M SO INCREDIBALLY HAPPY :banana: :banana:

Congrats to your exams, Lucia! :yay:

And as a bonus you deserve some Pagey hotness- and the other girls too, of course! :D

lesexheaven.jpg

PN004553.jpg

VTS_09_101038119-00-16.jpg

VTS_03_300205501-02-57.jpg

VTS_03_300238301-03-18.jpg

Edited by Spacewoman

I just want to say a big HI to everyone, and tell you all how MUCH I appreciate all your pics/posts. I look at them EVERY night to re-charge myself. I just wish I was techno-literate enough to contribute to the pics. :( Until that day comes, however, I want to at least say THANK YOU!! again, and wave hi to everyone!!

Love to all Pagettes--

Sharon

^ Thank You :)

OK some screenshots of Pagey in the 90s, not sure when, thinking '94

hvduro.jpg

2hriqg1.jpg

1564p61.jpg

This is when he talks about the Von Zeppelin woman making a fuss over their album

2ef02yp.jpg

I love that part. I also love when he says the having nothing on VI went over the critics head. I your screencaps too. I think it's around'91- '92. His hair was longer for Coverdale/Page and No Quarter ('93 and '94)

Edited by aen27