Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

[quote name='aen27' date='Jun 16 2009, 09:28 PM' post='372776'

ny77-jp-2.jpg

Oh I just love it, I would absolutely agree if he would said something like " Wanna go for a ride"

:D

His eyes are goregous, lost somewhere in distance!!! :o

oqwvew.jpg

b877ug.jpg

29bo9c3.jpg

4ht8vn.jpg

Oh :faint1: , you want to kill me!!!! :o We should have a warning in here, "Viewing on your own responsibility"

He is sweaty, and sweet and HOOOT :drool::wub::veryhot:

Oh yes and he is wearing Dog Collar, oh my (what a book that would be my dear Pagettes) B)

If you don't like one sentence in someone's post, I think you should pass it. Or please use PM. Though I also sometimes see some kind of (my) hated posts,now I am trying to pass them as much as possible.

Thanks for the advice, which I see you didn't follow yourself. I'll carry on posting in the way that I prefer though.

Edited by Knebby

If you don't like one sentence in someone's post, I think you should pass it. Or please use PM. Though I also sometimes see some kind of (my) hated posts,now I am trying to pass them as much as possible.

Thanks for the advice, which I see you didn't follow yourself. I'll carry on posting in the way that I prefer though.

I see. I think that I always recommended PM.

And I only said (about myself) of the most recently.(I know well I overstated before)

Anyway, I don't participate in this anymore.

Edited by Alice75

Alice I wasn't refering to any past posts of yours - I meant that your post to me there was hypocritical - telling me that if there is one sentence I don't like I should ignore it or take it to PM - whilst you did neither when responding to one emoticon that I posted.

Anyway - back to topic.

pk496.jpg

crease.jpg

camb.jpg

This can't hurt you.

This can make you horny.

Or...

This can make you die. :P

This dark angel makes me crazy... I love to watch him play acoustic guitar. He is like a medieval troubadour, who is singing to his lady... :wub:

And we ladies would give him a sweet and passionate reward for it :blush::drool:

Jimmysmiling.jpg

EarlscourtJimmy.jpg

RK1020_LED_ZEPPELIN_61.jpg

I hate that watermark! :rant:

76030150041.jpg

76030150051.jpg

This dark angel makes me crazy... I love to watch him play acoustic guitar. He is like a medieval troubadour, who is singing to his lady... :wub:

And we ladies would give him a sweet and passionate reward for it :blush::drool:

Jimmysmiling.jpg

Wow I have never seen this one before-Oh isn't he just....just...perfect...and gorgeous...

Yes this Dark Angel makes me crazy too :)

Jimmysmiling.jpg

Thank you for this, Renata! I hadn't seen it either. :) Oh! Why must he be so perfect! :wub:

Edited by aen27