Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

...I was about to add how my post made no point, but clearly everyone can tell..so there was no need to say anything...I dont even remember saying anything there, and so what if i did? Whats wrong with that?

You were about to add how your post made no point so that you would contribute with another completely pointless post? Well, go ahead.

Telling people to stop arguing because it's pointless and then adding that it was in fact quite pointless to say it it's pretty stupid at best, if you ask me.

And its creepy that you know it was 9 days from then. :/

It's not, there's a date on top of every post we make.

jimmy104.jpg

Sorry, I went away from the computer for a moment.... Let me introduce you:

aen, JAL, Spacewoman, Lena -

Meet the ocean. One BADASS Pagette. :P

Aw thanks! :blush: I haven't been a very good Pagette for the longest time though. :ph34r: I'm so behind on things!

You were about to add how your post made no point so that you would contribute with another completely pointless post? Well, go ahead.

Telling people to stop arguing because it's pointless and then adding that it was in fact quite pointless to say it it's pretty stupid at best, if you ask me.

It's not, there's a date on top of every post we make.

jimmy104.jpg

I'm fine with it being stupid, i just felt the need to say something even if no one cares, and i didnt ask you. Even right now this is pointless, but the stupidness will continue... You didnt have to respond to me at all if you felt it was pointless and stupid, it further continues the point..

and hello BB! :wave: (the site is not letting me reply/quote your post for some reason). I'm doing well. I miss this place though! Good to see you're still here. ^_^

Yeah, I'm still here. Though I'm afraid I turned to a completely worthless poster. :)

My "pagette" days are over as well, I'm afraid. :unsure::)

Good points Ev.

You know, I think we were also "taking it too far" sometimes. Saying that there were independent factasy threads for the purpose is a weeny bit unfair and dishonest, because we were frequently drooling even in the HPOJ. I remember very vividly my or ocean's (for example... she was THE dirty one B) ) comments about "wanting to lick that nipple" and that sort of things. Although it's true that when we wanted to spend our time admiring his hairdo (for example), we just started a new thread.

HOWEVER:

If someone had ever told me to stop it because it was tasteless, I would have felt ashamed, not oppressed.

AND, either I'm really getting old, or the overall idiocy of the comments has upgraded to a completely new level.

Wait, not ME "ocean" right? Because I keep most of my dirty Jimmy thoughts to myself. :lol: Even way back in the day, I don't remember saying I wanted to lick his nipple. :unsure: Or maybe I did, I can't remember anymore. Too much wine I'm sure.

(I've been gone forever from this site though, so maybe you mean another member)

Edited by the ocean

Wait, not ME "ocean" right? Because I keep most of my dirty Jimmy thoughts to myself. :lol: Even way back in the day, I don't remember saying I wanted to lick his nipple. :unsure: Or maybe I did, I can't remember anymore. Too much wine I'm sure.

(I've been gone forever from this site though, so maybe you mean another member)

Yes, you. And yes, you did. :lol: Nor sure why I remember it (I generally tend to remember more individual detail rather than the big picture, and this obviously got stuck in my mind).

I think most of us usually kept the dirtiest thoughts to ourselves because otherwise we would have been banned pretty soon, I'm sure. :lol: Though the "shifty" smiley usually said it all, without words. Those were the days... :rolleyes:

Yes, you. And yes, you did. :lol: Nor sure why I remember it (I generally tend to remember more individual detail rather than the big picture, and this obviously got stuck in my mind).

I think most of us usually kept the dirtiest thoughts to ourselves because otherwise we would have been banned pretty soon, I'm sure. :lol: Though the "shifty" smiley usually said it all, without words. Those were the days... :rolleyes:

I don't even remember that, but it sounds like something I would think. But I was not THE dirty one here! I didn't even participate in the Headmaster Jimmy thread! :lol:

Yeah those were the days... *sigh* I hardly recognize any of the newer girls here now.

I don't even remember that, but it sounds like something I would think. But I was not THE dirty one here! I didn't even participate in the Headmaster Jimmy thread! :lol:

Yeah those were the days... *sigh* I hardly recognize any of the newer girls here now.

True. Maybe some of us were a bit more naughtly. -_- I even saved some of those stories. Though I haven't read them for years.

:lol:

True. Maybe some of us were a bit more naughtly. -_- I even saved some of those stories. Though I haven't read them for years.

:lol:

I felt too naughty even going in that thread. And that's saying a lot coming from me. :D

I just watched from behind the door every once and a while. :rolleyes:

I felt too naughty even going in that thread. And that's saying a lot coming from me. :D

I just watched from behind the door every once and a while. :rolleyes:

My memories differ somewhat, you naughty girl! ;)

How've you been Valerie? Long time no see! :wave:

My memories differ somewhat, you naughty girl! ;)

How've you been Valerie? Long time no see! :wave:

:lol: I seriously mostly posted in smileys! And not even dirty ones!

Hey though... :wave: I'm good. Good to see you here! Good to see that some things remain constant. :D

:lol: I seriously mostly posted in smileys! And not even dirty ones!

Hey though... :wave: I'm good. Good to see you here! Good to see that some things remain constant. :D

It's nice to see you sweetheart! For better or worse I persist (like the plague)! :lol: