Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Awwww, ILJP, it must be so sweet for you to see your friend in that photo.

Knebby, do you have any more pics of the audience from that night? I was there too. You know what I looked like in the 70's. That night, I was wearing a cream colored dress with gold pindots. My friend, who is tall and blond, was in a turquoise dress. I don't know why all these years later I remember those outfits - it might be that we went to Bloomingdales to purchase them and we thought we were "hot stuff". :P

Yes MSG and I remember back then (after I saw him in the picture) even thinking to myself "where the heck was I at this point"? :lol: I actually have a few pictures from back then in my scrapbook. I will have to scan them and you can take a look-I can't believe you remember what you wore, that's good! I know I had on a wraparound dress but I have no idea what color it was...

:lol: Well it wouldn't be the first time one of us ended up on the floor, walked into a wall, or tripped over our feet (or Pagey's ;) ) after the man entered a room. :blush::bagoverhead:

True that!!

Dear God ILJP! What are we going to fetishize next? His body hair? :o:lol:

;)

Well now that you mention it............ :P

Knebby :lol: yes it is definitely the same night, and actually I am almost positive that my friend I was with is in this picture (he is the one at the bottom right corner). I remember spotting him in this picture when they were published back then in either Creem or Circus magazine. I have no idea where I was though (probably trying to pick myself up off the floor after Pagey's entrance :blush::bagoverhead:)

where were you guys at ? did you get to meet Jimmy up close?

I've always loved that top picture.

Second pic: Jimmy was a cool cat at the Olympics wasn't he?

Indeed!!! I love him looking up like that. It's so sweet. The top I think is even more sexy than the other ones that are published more often.

Yes MSG and I remember back then (after I saw him in the picture) even thinking to myself "where the heck was I at this point"? :lol:I actually have a few pictures from back then in my scrapbook. I will have to scan them and you can take a look-I can't believe you remember what you wore, that's good! I know I had on a wraparound dress but I have no idea what color it was...

True that!!

Well now that you mention it............ :P

Thanks so much, ILJP! Well, you know what I looked like then too so you might be able to spot me if I appear in any of the crowd shots. :) When it comes to remembering what I wore at different Zep events, my mind is pretty addled. I do remember that dress because I met my husband about two years after the TSRTS premiere and I still had that dress and I sometimes wore it when we went out together - my husband liked the way it looked on me. :D

I was trying to remember who I've met on this board who was at Zep-related events at the same time and place as me and I came up with you, Alwizard, BUK and Hotplant. :)

Indeed!!! I love him looking up like that. It's so sweet. The top I think is even more sexy than the other ones that are published more often.

I agree. I don't even think he was aware of someone taking his pic in that one until after the fact. Maybe he was, but it doesn't seem posed.

hi lucy :wave: how was your holiday? did you get to watch jimmy at the olympics?

It was just great! I didn't watch it live (Because I wasn't able to boycott to whole games, I decided to boycott the beginning and the end at lest), but then I saw a report bout it by accident. When I heart the first chords of whole lotta love i nearly fell of my chair. My dad sat next to me and asked: "Who is that?" And I- to breathless to say more- "Jimmy Page. Be quiet!"

He was so super cool even with this strange singer. The only good thing happening in these two weeks of horrible games.

And did you know that they sell Led Zep Posters in Denish supermarkets?