Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

....thanks amazonic, God that makes me hungry for food, NOT.......Do you have more of his '77 eara pictures, We need more '77 both on and off stage, personally that is the year I remember him best ...I was almost 16 when the ill-fated tour ended, thank god they all survived this year, both on stage (drugs), and (family tragedy) off stage...

all end my post with THE FACT that he is...well, you know..

You are welcome,PlanetPage!

and oh yes, I know perfectly what you mean ;) he is soooo..."appetible" tongue0022.gif

I love '77 Jimmy too! Even if it was a sad year for the boys. ..

Here are some more pictures for you all loving '77 Zep time. Enjoy!

n664610166_3300784_737.jpg

n664610166_3300786_1348.jpg

n508535555_3846132_9364.jpg

n508535555_3440834_7588.jpg

These are some of my fave...

Love this one! ...WILD CHILD!!! 1977-pageinLA.jpg

la77b.jpg

1977_142_TYG-1.jpg

hunkyjimmy.jpg

JIMMY2.jpg

....thanks amazonic, I am with you on these '77 pictures..I love the 2nd picture, perfect for a T-Shirt..

...When I look at the '77 pictures, makes me wana be a god and change the course of destiny, in that case, I will be at their concert, and the Band go on forever..........

^ Oh aen27 those are amazing photos :thanku: He's just so gorgieous :wub:

I know that the first one has bin posted before but there really is no...wait there is harm in this photo, it has bin known to give me sleepless nights...you have bin warned :P

p00287s7n05.jpg

pc_3588693_b~Jimmy-Page-Posters.jpg

Oh doesn't he just have the most amazing and irreplacable laugh :wub:

BURGES.jpg

Oh i hope i never get over him :wub:

2j26ct1.jpg

oh moonmaid, i love this one! where did you find it? and who are those lucky, lucky women?

Hey STZ :wave: Go to Halfin's site now. Go to the diary, the GQ night, then click "more." Those cougars were guests at the party. The only one I know is Jerry Hall, Mick Jaggers' ex. I don't like these MILFs. I feel a cat fight coming on!!!

ve3khy.jpg

Edited by Moonmaid

Hey STZ :wave: Go to Halfin's site now. Go to the diary, the GQ night, then click "more." Those cougars were guests at the party. The only one I know is Jerry Hall, Mick Jaggers' ex. I don't like these MILFs. I feel a cat fight coming on!!!

ve3khy.jpg

haha, yes i went to ross's site just after i saw these, thanks. jerry is looking great i must say! but yeah, i don't know the lady in the middle....lucky *+#@*

what kind of "artist" is tracey emin? and who is sam taylor wood? sorry for my ignorance........

Edited by slave to zep

The 3 women or that chick's tits? Sorry, I can't control my jealousy today :ph34r::blush::(

oh moonmaid.......... :console: try not to be jealous, im really glad that jimmy is out having a great time ( well, so it seems! ). i hate to think of him being sad or lonely, that would be just awful. so yeah, i love seeing all these recent pics of him. hes been so busy lately hasnt he! and isnt he meant to be over in toronto today? geez talk about a jetsetting rock star...!