Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

AWW! He's so adorable and sexy! He comes out in shades, white scarf and beer and his rings! You all have to see this if you don't own Raving Ariziona (His concert in Phenix, AZ for Outrider)! This is his introduction and goes into Who's to Blame, my favorite track from Death Wish II. Everytime I see this, I just melt to peices! I just found it on YouTube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ua_HMPZdw

Edited by aen27

AWW! He's so adorable and sexy! He comes out in shades, white scarf and beer and his rings! You all have to see this if you don't own Raving Ariziona (His concert in Phenix, AZ for Outrider)! This is his introduction and goes into Who's to Blame, my favorite track from Death Wish II. Everytime I see this, I just melt to peices! I just found it on YouTube.

Good find, aen! :notworthy: I thought I found everything of JP on youtube!

Jerry Hall and Jo Wood are still gorgeous. I remember, 30 years ago when they were beautiful young models and they each ended up marrying one of the Stones. They are still beautiful and glamorous. I don't know who the woman in the middle is but, IMO, Jerry, Jimmy, and Jo are the epitome of the beautiful people of the world of rock.

I think so too!

I also love both Jerry and Jo. Additionally, Pattie and Charlotte also.

They are all beautiful Rock girls!

wow! how sexy is that??? " are you ready for us? we're ready for you, too........"

the way he licks his fingers......disrobes.......OMG!!

Wow!!! That is exciting! Thanks for sharing that. I love how he just walks up to the mic in a cloud of cig smoke and a bottle in the other hand.

So what is that he is drinking?

"You ready for some music? You ready for us?" Big Jimmy Page smile, licks his rings and takes them off, "We're ready for you too."

Oh yeah Jimmy.

I'm ready for you.

Bring it.

I'd like to lick you in some places and help you with taking off some of those clothes.

:P

Wow!!! That is exciting! Thanks for sharing that. I love how he just walks up to the mic in a cloud of cig smoke and a bottle in the other hand.

So what is that he is drinking?

"You ready for some music? You ready for us?" Big Jimmy Page smile, licks his rings and takes them off, "We're ready for you too."

Oh yeah Jimmy.

I'm ready for you.

Bring it.

I'd like to lick you in some places and help you with taking off some of those clothes.

:P

hmmm, it looked like a gin bottle to me at first but the liquid inside was a slight apple juice coloured.

I have a slight feeling it's Brandy but not completely sure.

And yeah i agree with everyone else he is so adoriable, if i was there i would have bin like "hell yeah baby!!!!"

after the vid, when he was going to take his jacket off i couldn't help but sigh...:wub:

I love it ! He's so cool introducing the song and all. I love his voice, especially his accent! It's a pity that he didn't talk more often in the 70s. His voice is as beatiful as the rest of him. (I see I repeat myself here, so it's possibly time to stop...)

JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous Jimmy at the Toronto International Festival last night

So handsome, Mr Page!...awww...

Those loose curls around his face and neck just drive me crazy....love0017.gif love0004.gif

82685976.jpg

82686218.jpg

OMG, Jimmy looks so cute with his hair like that.

I certainly wouldn't mind running my fingers through his hair.... :D

:thanku: :thanku:

I am so happy you all liked that. I knew you all would. That's my favorite part of the whole concert. He's so adorable. That's is one of the sexiest footage I have ever seen of him. I love his voice too. I could listen to him all day! I want him with that white scarf. By the way, this nearly killed me and you can see how green his eyes are.

82685976.jpg

I found another from last night. He looks so adorable.

775015.jpg

Edited by aen27

I am so happy you all liked that. I knew you all would. That's my favorite part of the whole concert. He's so adorable. That's is one of the sexiest footage I have ever seen of him. I love his voice too. I could listen to him all day! I want him with that white scarf. By the way, this nearly killed me and you can see how green his eyes are.82685976.jpg

I found another from last night. He looks so adorable.

775015.jpg

Yeah now i see i didn't know what colour they were. now i do and i am happy :)

And OMG those curls on the first one :wub:

jimmys latest pics are just stunning. he is sooooo much better looking than the edge, and even young jack. sorry guys, but you either have it, or ya dont. and jimmy DOES. his hair, his suits........so classy, so sexy. he just cant help but look hot no matter where he goes or what he does. he just IS. as for his eye colour.....well i think they look different in different pics. its all about the lighting really. i have greenish brown eyes, but sometimes they look more one than the other. i dont mind what colour jimmy's are.....they are beautiful anyway...........and oooh , im sooooo glad he is keeping his hair long. wow i just adore it. belissimo.

Edited by slave to zep