Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

jimmys latest pics are just stunning. he is sooooo much better looking than the edge, and even young jack. sorry guys, but you either have it, or ya dont. and jimmy DOES. his hair, his suits........so classy, so sexy. he just cant help but look hot no matter where he goes or what he does. he just IS. as for his eye colour.....well i think they look different in different pics. its all about the lighting really. i have greenish brown eyes, but sometimes they look more one than the other. i dont mind what colour jimmy's are.....they are beautiful anyway...........and oooh , im sooooo glad he is keeping his hair long. wow i just adore it. belissimo.

:( Awwwh, I thought I was your hearthrob :D

jimmys latest pics are just stunning. he is sooooo much better looking than the edge, and even young jack. sorry guys, but you either have it, or ya dont. and jimmy DOES. his hair, his suits........so classy, so sexy. he just cant help but look hot no matter where he goes or what he does. he just IS. as for his eye colour.....well i think they look different in different pics. its all about the lighting really. i have greenish brown eyes, but sometimes they look more one than the other. i dont mind what colour jimmy's are.....they are beautiful anyway...........and oooh , im sooooo glad he is keeping his hair long. wow i just adore it. belissimo.

Yeah i think that Slave does have a point with the whole lighting thing.

I also agree with the "he can't get anymore sexy" thing too.

And I too am glad that he is growing his hair back too, he had it cut really short in the '90s which was a shame...still so very gorgeious. :wub:

It amazes me how well Jimmy has aged considering his lifestyle.

Or am I the only one?

It amazes me how well Jimmy has aged considering his lifestyle.

Or am I the only one?

No your not the only one, i feel that aswell, with all the drugs, drink and smoking, he still looks amazing and gorgeious...coz he's so god damn perfect :), even back in the zeppelin days he has looked younger that he actually is.

No your not the only one, i feel that aswell, with all the drugs, drink and smoking, he still looks amazing and gorgeious...coz he's so god damn perfect :) , even back in the zeppelin days he has looked younger that he actually is.

He did all that damage to himself, yet, still the hottest man on the planet. :D

I don't think anyone else could even come close.

no, you arent the only one. i just found out today that the husband of one of my dear friends has aggressive lung cancer. hes 31, and quit smoking and drinking about a year ago. so sad. :(

it is amazing a nd wonderful that jimmy, robert and john paul are all so healthy. i mean, they are defying the odds coupled with the fact they all drank and smoked and......... :o

but i am SOOOOO thankful that they remain in good health. :)

not to mention DAMN sexy. B)

oh yes. :D

no, you arent the only one. i just found out today that the husband of one of my dear friends has aggressive lung cancer. hes 31, and quit smoking and drinking about a year ago. so sad. :(

it is amazing a nd wonderful that jimmy, robert and john paul are all so healthy. i mean, they are defying the odds coupled with the fact they all drank and smoked and......... :o

but i am SOOOOO thankful that they remain in good health. :)

not to mention DAMN sexy. B)

oh yes. :D

That's so sad about your friends husband.

Cancer sucks.

Hi! Can someone please help me? I try to upload a scan of Jimmy and Miss Pamela, and it doesn't work! It is a normal jpg-file and I copied the "show image to friends"adress, but then there appears "sorry, dynamic pages are not allowed in img tabs"!

What's wrong?

Helping is worthwhile, the pic is yummy!

Thank you!

jimmys latest pics are just stunning. either have it, or ya dont. and jimmy DOES. his hair, his suits........so classy, so sexy. and oooh , im sooooo glad he is keeping his hair long. wow i just adore it. belissimo.

:thumbsup:

Those suits he's been wearing look SO good on him. His whole look lately is completely age appropriate, yet he somehow looks kind of youthful too!

:thumbsup:

Those suits he's been wearing look SO good on him. His whole look lately is completely age appropriate, yet he somehow looks kind of youthful too!

...His latest "suited/booted" look is charismatic beyond words....only one thing missing for me...his beautiful scarf...God, I just love his polka dot scarf look...no ties for him, just scarves, I wana signature Jimmy Scarf...

He did all that damage to himself, yet, still the hottest man on the planet. :D

I don't think anyone else could even come close.

I second that. No one even comes close. He's all I was watching in those new clips from yesterday. You don't see anyone else.

Edited by aen27