Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

For you, some pics with scarfs..

1975-01-17_Minn_03_Soundcheck.jpg

wsbjp.jpg

Jimmy_Page_Classic__384789a.jpg

williamburroughstinterviewsjimmypage1975.jpg

ledzeppelin.jpg

...Thanks for being so responsive to my "needs"..........God, I can't believe this, What is this man doing to us?

...all right, I'll be real classy and just say that he is the most elegant English Rock Star on this earth, so aristocratic, and charming....

...Thanks for being so responsive to my "needs"..........God, I can't believe this, What is this man doing to us?...all right, I'll be real classy and just say that he is the most elegant English Rock Star on this earth, so aristocratic, and charming....

Hay hay no problem...:)

Besides giving us Pagettes heartattacks, fainting spells, warming and melting all our hearts with his smile, and making the room we stay in feel like an oven with his hotness...Just being Jimmy :D

Seriously who couldn't fall in love with this man?

Page_smiles1975_GoingToCalifornia.JPG

j148_in1975.JPG

1975_34.jpg

jimmy_page01_800.jpg

Hi! Can someone please help me? I try to upload a scan of Jimmy and Miss Pamela, and it doesn't work! It is a normal jpg-file and I copied the "show image to friends"adress, but then there appears "sorry, dynamic pages are not allowed in img tabs"!

What's wrong?

Helping is worthwhile, the pic is yummy!

Thank you!

I think you have to first upload the pic to a server and then point to the url. There is a link to help files just below each message that will probably direct you on how to do it.

Wow for posting these, gorgeious (well they are Jimmy)

:yay: I love this one...mainly coz he is covered in sweat :wub:

That's what drove us wild back in the day....now a new generation emerges to keep that "fetish" alive. :D

Love sweaty Jimmy!! Oh my MSG, you have no idea what this picture does to me! :P (on second thought, yes you DO have an idea... :blush::bagoverhead:;)

I sure do know what it does to you ILJP - because I know that we both remember what it was like for us when Jimmy left stage or entered a hotel lobby in that condition - and the effect that it had on us! :blush::bagoverhead:;)

I sure do know what it does to you ILJP - because I know that we both remember what it was like for us when Jimmy left stage or entered a hotel lobby in that condition - and the effect that it had on us! :blush::bagoverhead:;)

Well how could we help it MSG? I mean, what would any girl do back then if this man was walking towards her looking like this!!

pagenmejg8.jpg

1973JimmyLaughing-1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

That's what drove us wild back in the day....now a new generation emerges to keep that "fetish" alive. :D

I'm happy to keep the fetish going :D

I'm also happy to keep the "dog colar" fetish going aswell :D

60strat.jpg

I know that they have bin posted before, but im sure it wouldn't matter :)

for you ILJP some of Jimmy with "that shirt" :)

07-led-zpelin-083007.jpg

danelectro.gif

jimmypage.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2059/161514...bbdfef6.jpg?v=0

...I cannot imagine the atomsphere of that time/era...God, I wanted to be there so much, I could only look at his pictures, and imagine what it would be like ...a different world/planet for sure I imagined...Life is been good to both of you...

I'm happy to keep the fetish going :D

I'm also happy to keep the "dog colar" fetish going aswell :D

60strat.jpg

I know that they have bin posted before, but im sure it wouldn't matter :)

for you ILJP some of Jimmy with "that shirt" :)

07-led-zpelin-083007.jpg

danelectro.gif

Love these pictures!! And yes 'JAL' you know that there is just something about Pagey in that shirt that completely makes me nuts... ;):blush::whistling:

Cool pic, thanks for posting, Jimmy looks so young there, glad you were able to post it.

I'm glad you liked it. I love his expression, like he's proud of the bird he catched. They call him the hunter...

Here's a bigger version of his face *lucy melts*

bild1on3.th.jpg

And another pic, unfortunately too small again.

scannen0002na3.th.jpg